Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Daoc Trial

wyldmagikwyldmagik Member UncommonPosts: 516

Going to give this 14 days a shot, see what its like after all the years away, never really got anywher in Daoc was always milling about many other mmo's out at the time.

All I can remember is being in some woods as an archer and farming wolves I think it was, and some tree things used to be a pain in the ass while doing so.

Anyhow enough of that, what ideas can anyone give here regarding a Class type to play within the 14 days time period to really get a feel of some fun? I am ranged most the time in all mmo's but if something else is jolly fun and worthy of sticking with i dont mind giving it a go either..

Also are there restrictions on the trial that are going to stop me seing some aspects that could stop me subbing if I was not aware of such things..

Thanks..

Comments

• GhavalGhaval Member UncommonPosts: 49

14 day free trial has no restrictions on it.  I play mid so I can tell you the fun classes here for ranged. SM is good ranged caster with pet. Bone Dancer is a bit more complex but still fun. Runemaster is alot of fun to play. Hunter is a extreamly versatile archer with a pet and good melee depend on the spec. Warlock is also fun class to play with the chambers. Shaman can also be like a caster, spec in aug and cave to be a caster with your own buffs.