Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Age of Conan : Unchained... Starting TODAY???

13»

Comments

• GormokGormok Member Posts: 379

Originally posted by MMO.Maverick

Originally posted by Nirvy

Well colour me disapointed. Hit Level 24 today, and the fact i cannot chat in game to anyone has made me cancel. I WANT to group, but have no way of talking, it wont let me talk in global, LFG, TRIAL. Hell i even went to the forums to ask and F2P players cannot post on the forums (EU)

They need to let us F2P players be able to chat after we leave Tortage, otherwise im fairly sure this alone will doom the F2P of AoC.

Shame, as i was really LOVING my class :) i just want to group and be social too :(

I can't be 100% sure about it, but from what I read I understood that F2P players are barred from the global channel - and apparently also the trade and lfg channel - so I suspect also from the Cimmeria, Stygia and Aquilonia channel, but you'll have access to /say, tells and guildchannel, group channel and raid channel.

Besides that, there was some general F2P channel that was in the pipeline to which F2P players would have access too.

Actually free players can use the gobal chat, im actually enjoying the game atm. I wonder if the story part of it keeps going after the 1-20 area, because I am really enjoying the story aspects of it. Oh they mean chatting after Tortage, haven't made it out of Tort yet.

• PsychoPigeonPsychoPigeon Member UncommonPosts: 565

I have a level 80 and can talk in global