Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WarnyWarny Member Posts: 48

Am I the only one dissapointed by the lack of content added in the patch ?

I used to be a big raider but these days i Jump in the odd raid but spend most of my time in 5 mans and quest etc.

was excited by the patch till after 2 hours i had done all the new content minus the raid.

Did i miss some content or is there more coming ?

did the thrall chain and ele one and can't really find much more except dailes ?

Comments

• RecantRecant Member UncommonPosts: 1,586

Still waiting for your Holy Grail MMORPG? Interesting...

• fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916

You did all of their new 120(?) quests in like 2 hours? Wow, you're amazing, can I touch you?

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• bmcinvaillebmcinvaille Member Posts: 209

Originally posted by fivoroth

You did all of their new 120(?) quests in like 2 hours? Wow, you're amazing, can I touch you?

Well he prob did like the 5-6 quests they had up I know I did the one to save Thrall and get a free cloak took 20 mins max and then the new 120+quests actually takes u 2-3 months to really get into u need marks to unlock everything. I myself felt let down by the raid the content was what it is a grind with dailies for some pets/lower end gear. But the raid is just filled with tons of trash and just doesn't feel fun to me did the bosses and still they aren't that fun some were ok some different mechanics but I guess I been bored for awhile log in to raid and not much else I guess I thought in some way Firelands would be Cataclysms' Ulduar.