Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Ticket" price is $4 - beta starts 730PM EST

jpnolejpnole Member UncommonPosts: 1,698

http://hellgate.t3fun.com/News/Notice_View.aspx?post_key=17

As you can see, the ticket price to access all the post Act 1 content will be $4. Wonder if this fee is just for the open beta or if it will carry over into live?

http://hellgate.t3fun.com/News/Notice_View.aspx?post_key=16

Can't wait to get in game!

Comments

• rtbbvrrtbbvr Member UncommonPosts: 163

Well after doing some digging, the ticket price is kind of a one time purchase needed to access the games content. So far they only require 1 ticket per account, but that may change in the future. Doubled with the announced 'buffs, and enhancements' the cash shop will offer (Pay 2 win sounding the way the phrased it) it sounds like an unlimited trial account with buy 2 play.

• PiasekPiasek Member Posts: 318

Originally posted by Raserei

4$ per area.... 24$ total... (Look at the wording)

4$ ticket package included:

-Acts3-5

-Stonehenge

-2nd Attack

-Abyss

4$ for all above not each "zone / episod"

• plaxidiaplaxidia Member UncommonPosts: 171

2. Ticket Subscription

One ticket subscription allows a player to enter a specific area and dungeon after Hellgate's Act 2 (Starting at Waterloo Bridge). It gives players the access to continue quests and experience a whole new game play. The Ticket subscription is your gateway to hell's eternity. The ticket is eternal and everlasting.

Areas that will be unlocked after ticket1 usage:
    - Act 3
    - Act 4
    - Act 5
    - 2nd Attack
    - Abyss
    - Stonehenge

*One ticket subscription allows for all characters from one account to enter one expansion.

Its worded poorly but I am seeing that one ticket lets you in one of the expansions. So I would guess the 24 dollars is correct.. Course we will see when the game actually goes live.. Honestly $24 isn't that much for a game is it? I mean I pay $50 a pop for a new MMO or expansion usually :)

Here's one more quote:

What is this ticket system?

- This "ticket" would appear as an in-game item that is available in our premium item mall. By using this, it would allow you to have access to Act3 contents till Abyss.

What are the contents that's included in the ticket package? ( One ticket )

-Acts3-5

-Stonehenge

-2nd Attack

-Abyss

• plaxidiaplaxidia Member UncommonPosts: 171

Hadn't seen that one thanks :) $4 is always better than $24 :)

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

one of the very limited game that was made from the ground up in 64 bit back then and if i recall it might have died early here but in asia content was added,i think a lot of player will like this unlocking a la lotr.a lot cant afford 24 but then can afford 4 or 5 $ once in a while.

ps:7:30 tonight (ny time)server open if rats didnt eat the wires

• baldernonobaldernono Member UncommonPosts: 96

Can someone explain with normal language and not Hellgate language please? ^_^

What is an "Act" ?

Does it mean there is a level restriction? zone restriction?

P.S: i wish i could post on official forum but my browser i like buging.Al ways a server page error page after i log in the forum...

• momodigmomodig Member UncommonPosts: 555

Is there going to player a wipe after open beta?

• jpnolejpnole Member UncommonPosts: 1,698

Originally posted by momodig

OMG there is always someone who asks this question. Once again, there is always a character wipe after open beta.... people asked during Rift beta, WoW beta, Lotro, Conan, City Heroes, etc etc etc. The answer is always yes, there will be a character wipe.

• Beta1234Beta1234 Member Posts: 53

Originally posted by jpnole

OMG there is always someone who asks this question. Once again, there is always a character wipe after open beta.... people asked during Rift beta, WoW beta, Lotro, Conan, City Heroes, etc etc etc. The answer is always yes, there will be a character wipe.

The MMOs you mention are all "western" MMOs, Hellgate London could be called an "asian" MMO (Hanbit is IIRC korean). In "asian" MMOs "open beta" means soft launch.

• Germaximus_SGermaximus_S Member UncommonPosts: 1,061

Originally posted by jpnole

Normally there is a wipe.

There will not be a character wipe for this one. They announced it officially. Now if they go back on their word at some point thats another story.

Jeremiah 8:21 I weep for the hurt of my people; I stand amazed, silent, dumb with grief.
    Join me on Twitch Facebook Twitter 

Answers:

Act mean epizode / storyline / new zones etc...

There will be no character wipe after Open Beta period.

• momodigmomodig Member UncommonPosts: 555

jpnole you should look into research before posting answere seems you were wrong :(

• ChrisboxChrisbox Member UncommonPosts: 1,729

4 dollar one time payment.  No character wipes.  There i answered this entire thread in a handful of words, now gtfo or go play the open beta.

Played-Everything
    Playing-LoL

• jpnolejpnole Member UncommonPosts: 1,698

jpnole you should look into research before posting answere seems you were wrong :(

Yes my apologies to the poster in question. Usually though, beta characters are wiped. Next time I'll check before I put my digital foot in my digital mouth.