Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for Hellgate Global! Buy T-Coins!

jpnolejpnole Member UncommonPosts: 1,696

I just bought my first 10,000 T-Coins. $1 = 1000 T-Coins. How many have you bought?

Comments

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042

None. It's a game which failed, closed down and has now been re-opened. It's only in open beta.

I suggest your employers hire people with better advertising skills to replace your bull in the china shop Capt Obvious ones.

• jpnolejpnole Member UncommonPosts: 1,696

No man I just love the game. It felt good to hand over my first $10. My way of showing support for Hanbitsoft to jump through hoops to bring back a super fun game!

• DashiDMVDashiDMV Member Posts: 362

Ask anyone who plays Cardmon Hero  how T3 is treating them, I don't think anyone there even has the courtesy to let them know if the game is alive or dead.

I would refraing from buying a lot of Tcoins until a few months in to see what they are really all about.

Also for every T3 gamne that I have seen, there is usually some free 5k Tcoin codes that they give out to promote it, maybe wait for those to hit first.

I hope people that have been waiting for this have fun but just be wary about how the act towards some of their other games.