Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wow....F2P?

OnarixOnarix Member Posts: 84

Yeah you heard it wow is now free to play....to level 20. Info in the link below

World of WarCraft goes Free-to-Play | Gamefreaks - Videogame news, reviews and trailers

Honestly I think this is to combat the other freenium and p2ps that have gone F2P. In no way is this a troll but, I think blizzard is beginning to see the damage that New P2P's going F2P + TERA, GW2, Archeage and these game may do to their playerbase.

Free to play means pay to win.

Comments

• GetalifeGetalife Member CommonPosts: 786

Originally posted by Onarix

Yeah you heard it wow is now free to play....to level 20. Info in the link below

World of WarCraft goes Free-to-Play | Gamefreaks - Videogame news, reviews and trailers

Honestly I think this is to combat the other freenium and p2ps that have gone F2P. In no way is this a troll but, I think blizzard is beginning to see the damage that New P2P's going F2P + TERA, GW2, Archeage and these game may do to their playerbase.

Sorry but in my opinion WOW fans playstyle has nothing in common with TERA and Archage. Two very different type of MMOS. I know it is hard to believe but every MMO that releases does not steal its player base from WOW. There is a huge playerbase outside of WOW..large enough to sustain all the new releases.

Moreover it is a trial upto lvl 20, nothing more.

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042

There have already been threads on this for the past few days. It's nothing more than the free trial to 20 which AoC had so i don't get the F2P connotations being added to this move. It's just a different free trial.

• DLangleyDLangley Member Posts: 1,407

Please reply to one of the many existing threads on this topic :). Another thread is not necessary. Thanks!

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.