Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

D00oo00d~~What d0 y0u think about while making out with a d00d, d00ds?

CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679
D00d!
I think about...nothing d00d :o like my minds totally blank s00d! What about you d00ds?

PS:
this is going to be the last of my stress troll throads for a while so cherish it d00ds!

id also like to sing the d00d song!
Im a d00d~
hes a d00d~
shes a d00d~
and were all d00ds~
ah yes... Old nickelodeon songs @_@

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
( o.o)
(")(")
**This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

Comments

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

When making out with a dude?

I'm usually concerned about our dicks touching. image

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

You have to be aware, Castille, that most of the people on this forum are guys, so I wouldn't expect you to get a lot of replies to this thread.  That's why I said...if you would just post a picture of yourself in your underwear, you would become the most popular person on this forum. image

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Originally posted by Zindaihas

You have to be aware, Castille, that most of the people on this forum are guys, so I wouldn't expect you to get a lot of replies to this thread.  That's why I said...if you would just post a picture of yourself in your underwear, you would become the most popular person on this forum. image

You do know Castille is a transitioning male to female, right?

Originally posted by Dekron

No, I did not know that.  All I did was click on the profile page and it said female.  What he/she should have done is identify as a male/female or simply put "other".  Thanks for the heads up.

• pyrofreakpyrofreak Member UncommonPosts: 1,481

You do know Castille is a transitioning male to 12 year old female, right?

Now with 57.3% more flames!

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

....That is soo hot.

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

No, I did not know that.  All I did was click on the profile page and it said female.  What he/she should have done is identify as a male/female or simply put "other".  Thanks for the heads up.

Oh shush its nothing a lil binding cant take care of LOL o.o *sweatdrop*

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• Miles-ProwerMiles-Prower Member Posts: 1,106

If this is true then let me know how it goes. I'm also undergoing Gender Reassingment. I'm a bit nervous. ^-^

~Miles "Tails" Prower out! Catch me if you can!

imageimageimage
    Come Join us at www.globalequestria.com - Meet other fans of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Originally posted by Castillle

Take no offense. I was only pointing that out to him and not attempting to ridcule you. I'd imagine you're not his type.

I think Zin just had his crying game moment - shower and all.

Take no offense. I was only pointing that out to him and not attempting to ridcule you. I'd imagine you're not his type.

Nah, not a problem.  It's all innocent fun.  It's not like we met in a bar or anything.  I didn't even base it on a picture, so I really had no way of knowing.  No one should take offense.  A simple mistake that's been cleared up.

• JayBirdzJayBirdz Member Posts: 1,017

Nah, not a problem.  It's all innocent fun.  It's not like we met in a bar or anything.  I didn't even base it on a picture, so I really had no way of knowing.  No one should take offense.  A simple mistake that's been cleared up. 

Translation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17eSUnQ-_ek

Originally posted by JayBirdz

More like Einhorn is a Man!

Originally posted by JayBirdz

Why would you say that?  You're making too much of it.  It's no big deal.  It's not like I said I wanted him or anything.  I was just teasing what I thought was a woman.  Confusion cleared up.