Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crafting...and Improvements ?

ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392

Has Funcom adressed this issue yet ?

Comments

• FeydawayFeydaway Member Posts: 122

No.  It's still one of the worst crafting games out there.

• anthonypenaanthonypena Member Posts: 131

The game is going f2p today or tommorow so just try it and dont listen to these people AOC is an amazing game alot of people hate it cuz they cant run it ethier because there computers suck or there connection Aoc  is amazing in every way give it a shot instead of listening to 99% of people talking down on it

• I've been playing mmos since Ruins of kunark in EQ1.....AoC is the only one I've been able to get to end game raiding, get some epic gear, it has something that just grabs my attention and keeps it.

• Greyhawk4x4Greyhawk4x4 Member UncommonPosts: 480

Originally posted by jonesing22

I've been playing mmos since Ruins of kunark in EQ1.....AoC is the only one I've been able to get to end game raiding, get some epic gear, it has something that just grabs my attention and keeps it.

They are called boobs.

• P2PGamerP2PGamer Member Posts: 121

Before AoC launched, the dev creating the crafting ingame was quoted as saying "crafting is ingame and function" when we asked about it's status.  Don't want to hate on the game or the devs, but when it's an after thought to catch more gamers, it's just a system best left alone.   

Power to the Sheeple