Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The number you hate most!

CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

I have a calculus test tomorrow and Ive always thought about this whenever it comes up.

I absolutely hate the number 7.  Its always in an awkward position o.o  Its not part of much things..

Whenever theres a number 7, itll always take me a lil longer to solve just because how awkward 7 makes me feel -.-  I hate you number 7!

It has 2 syllables as well! Its soo annoying -.- and look at how awkward it looks! 7! 7!

Ewwnesss >.<

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
( o.o)
(")(")
**This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

Comments

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

What?  How can you say that?  Seven is my favorite.  The perfect number.  It is the king of all numbers:

Step into my office

Now six is the worst number in the world.  It's absolute evil.  Spawned from the pits of hell itself.  Six and seven are engaged in an eternal struggle.  My money's on seven.

• lschneiflschneif Member Posts: 43

My favourite is also seven! Seven is a great number! But I really don't like three.

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

Your poll is flawed. It should start at zero and end at nine. I voted 10 as it shouldn't even be there in the first place. image

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

Originally posted by Brenelael

Your poll is flawed. It should start at zero and end at nine. I voted 10 as it shouldn't even be there in the first place. image

Bren

Good catch.  Perhaps Castille's poll was intended for the pre-Indus Valley crowd where the concept of zero was invented.

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679
    I specifically chose ten bevause if i added a zero, thatll be 2 numbers with 2 syllables >_< and then thats one less comment i couldve made about 7 >_<

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• SyncrosonixSyncrosonix Member Posts: 341

the number 23 because it's everywhere. I'M GOING INSANE BECAUSE OF IT! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

• MwahahaMwahaha Member UncommonPosts: 126

534,910.  That number is my arch-nemesis.

Played:  EQ, EQ2, Vanguard, WAR, WoW, LoTRO, CoX, CO, GW2, FFXIV: ARR, AoC, Rift, TSW, SWTOR, TERA, BnS, ESO

Originally posted by bloodlich

534,910.  That number is my arch-nemesis.

What did 534,910 ever do to you?

• Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428

Prime numbers, just because they can only be divided by themselves and 1 they think they're better than everyone else.

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.