Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mount & Blade With Fire & Sword: Anxious Defenders Video with Ripper X

redripredrip MMORPG.COM Staff UncommonPosts: 224

I jump back into Mount & Blade With Fire and Sword on the Siege Mode, playing on the defender side with some epic and hardcore friends. We get a bit anxious and decide to attack the attackers instead of waiting inside the castle like sissy wankers.

Hope you enjoy the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B05cLHA_HPU

All the best,

Ripper X

Comments

• lschneiflschneif Member Posts: 43

Did you play Fire and Sword? I've played a long time original Mount & Blade. And yesterday I've bought the Warband. I'll try it today. If Fire and Sword is good, maybe I'll buy it, too.

• redripredrip MMORPG.COM Staff UncommonPosts: 224

Originally posted by lschneif

Did you play Fire and Sword? I've played a long time original Mount & Blade. And yesterday I've bought the Warband. I'll try it today. If Fire and Sword is good, maybe I'll buy it, too.

The original Mount & Blade was good, but Warband is excellent, it brings in Multiplayer action, different mods as well. With Fire & Sword brings in the addition of Guns, so it's a whole new game in a way, different strategy and a lot of fun.  Both Warband and With Fire & Sword are great games, and the new WFAS patch has made With Wifre & Sword a lot better. 

Best,

Ripper X

• abbabaabbaba Member Posts: 1,143

Warband is a good game, but I can't really get into Fire and Sword. Something about sinking 20 hours into building your character and still getting one shotted by lucky musket hits. Instakilling isn't good in FPSs, and Fire and Sword is no exception. I'll stick to cracking skulls in Warband.