Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New player questions...

Pale_FirePale_Fire Member UncommonPosts: 360

The reason I'm not posting this on the MO forums is because my forum account there is borked and I can't log in and see the forums.  I'm hoping I can get some guidance here.

1.  If I set primary skills to reduce, do I get those primary skill points back when I have a skill point reduction?  It doesn't appear this is happening.

2.  What are tallow and emalj used for?

3.  Can you extract or crush finished products to get base materials?  The reason I ask is that I've been grinding armor pieces and I can't find a place to sell them, so do I have to just delete them?

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730

Originally posted by Pale_Fire

The reason I'm not posting this on the MO forums is because my forum account there is borked and I can't log in and see the forums.  I'm hoping I can get some guidance here.

1.  If I set primary skills to reduce, do I get those primary skill points back when I have a skill point reduction?  It doesn't appear this is happening.

2.  What are tallow and emalj used for?

3.  Can you extract or crush finished products to get base materials?  The reason I ask is that I've been grinding armor pieces and I can't find a place to sell them, so do I have to just delete them?

Any help would be appreciated.

1. If you set the primary skill to reduce, it will do so when one of your other primary skills goes up on a point for point basis.  Of course, it will only start reducing if you have spent all your primary points (i.e. you're at 0 out of 1100).  Additionally, the little red "-" sign on the page for each primary skill will reduce your skill points in that skill each time you press it, so it's pretty easy to drain off skill points you don't want there.

2. I've seen tallow, but never used it yet.  Seems to be a new item geared toward cooking, however.  Emalj is a low-grade dental material, and can be used in crafting.

3. Right now, there is no way to reprocess finished products of crafting into base materials, though I believe that is something they plan on implementing in the future.  They won't vendor, so you'll have to give or sell them to other players, or delete them.

Hope this helps.  Feel free to ask any other question you might have - I'm sure someone here will try to answer.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

• Pale_FirePale_Fire Member UncommonPosts: 360

Thanks, Rohn.  That was very helpful info.

• RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730

You're welcome, Pale_Fire.  image  I'll try to help with any question you might have.

Have fun with the game!

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.