Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New exclusive SWTOR video!

ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690

Found this on the SWTOR forums. Enjoy!

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnDQ_st_aZA

Comments

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180

That was funny.

• Osias000Osias000 Member Posts: 110

Haha, awesome.

"cinnamon buns"
    - Pickles

• AlotAlot Member Posts: 1,948

It isn't a new video. Alot is very sorry. Alot saw this video in 2010, along with spoofed trailers of Little Big Planet 2 and The Sims: Medieval.

• ComnitusComnitus Member Posts: 2,462

Le gasp, that video seems to suggest that the cinematic trailers aren't representative of actual gameplay.

THIS IS A TRAVESTY.

• whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472

Yeah it's not new, seen it before. Interesting, but seen it before.

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335

That video made me lose brain cells.

A completely different studio, BLUR, makes the movies.   sheesh

• ResterzResterz Member Posts: 71

Haha this is great.

Originally posted by Alot

It isn't a new video. Alot is very sorry. Alot saw this video in 2010, along with spoofed trailers of Little Big Planet 2 and The Sims: Medieval.

Maskedweasel questions when Alot started speaking in the third person.  Maskedweasel is bothered by this nominally.

• malefacusmalefacus Member Posts: 135

funny and sad at the same time. Cause, i's so true.

• causscauss Member UncommonPosts: 666

Hahaha, that was actually pretty funny.

Originally posted by maskedweasel

Maskedweasel questions when Alot started speaking in the third person.  Maskedweasel is bothered by this nominally.

Alot has decided it would be alot better if he talked in third-person, for the sake of the name of Alot.

• whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472

Alot has decided it would be alot better if he talked in third-person, for the sake of the name of Alot.

One of you isn't DOTTS from everquest (can't remember if it was 1 or 2) are you?

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

This is truly a momentus day.

Originally posted by whilan

One of you isn't DOTTS from everquest (can't remember if it was 1 or 2) are you?

Alot has played neither EverQuest1 nor EverQuest2.

• MMO.MaverickMMO.Maverick Member CommonPosts: 7,619

Heh, video was funny, but actually like Alot said not really new.

What WAS new and surprising was SaintViktor admitting that he follows the SWTOR official forums. So far I haven't seen one positive, constructive, non-trolling post of him when he posts in SWTOR threads imo, so imagine my surprise; maybe he's a closet SWTOR fan? image (no worries, your secret is safe, cya at launch image)

The ACTUAL size of MMORPG worlds: a comparison list between MMO's

The ease with which predictions are made on these forums:
    Fratman: "I'm saying Spring 2012 at the earliest [for TOR release]. Anyone still clinging to 2011 is deluding themself at this point."

• ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690

Originally posted by MMO.Maverick

Heh, video was funny, but actually like Alot said not really new.

What WAS new and surprising was SaintViktor admitting that he follows the SWTOR official forums. So far I haven't seen one positive, constructive, non-trolling post of him when he posts in SWTOR threads imo, so imagine my surprise; maybe he's a closet SWTOR fan? image (no worries, your secret is safe, cya at launch image)

People see what they want to see. What can I tell ya. My favorite dev team is ArenaNet but I give them a ton of flack on their forums too because I do not wear the rose colored glasses liek many do. I love Bioware but I give them the same amount of flack too for the same reasons. Just because people do not agree with everything does not make them a hater or whatever the internet word of the day is. I disagree with people from my real life but it does not mean I dislike them any less. Get the point now ? If TOR launches way before GW2 I'll see you jedi fools on launch day. :)

• MMO.MaverickMMO.Maverick Member CommonPosts: 7,619

Originally posted by SaintViktor

If TOR launches way before GW2 I'll see you jedi fools on launch day. :)

Damn, you go Sith too? And they disabled friendly fire, no fun image

Heh, jk, I intend to play the various MMO's too incl GW2 and SWTOR and visit the (semi) official forums, although not so frequently, too many repeat discussions on the SWTOR forums and too little controversy and new stuff on the GW2 forums.

I think that GW2 sadly enough will launch in 2012, I still have hope for SWTOR and TSW launching this year although it'll probably be the last months of this year at the earliest.

It'll be Hellgate London, LotrO and AoC for this summer, I guess.

The ACTUAL size of MMORPG worlds: a comparison list between MMO's

The ease with which predictions are made on these forums:
    Fratman: "I'm saying Spring 2012 at the earliest [for TOR release]. Anyone still clinging to 2011 is deluding themself at this point."

• ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690

Heh, jk, I intend to play the various MMO's too incl GW2 and SWTOR and visit the (semi) official forums, although not so frequently, too many repeat discussions on the SWTOR forums and too little controversy and new stuff on the GW2 forums.

I think that GW2 sadly enough will launch in 2012, I still have hope for SWTOR and TSW launching this year although it'll probably be the last months of this year at the earliest.

Hellhgate for me until Space Marine and Dead Island but that ofcourse that all depend son if TOR launches in 2011 or not.

Hellhgate for me until Space Marine and Dead Island but that ofcourse that all depend son if TOR launches in 2011 or not.

I expect TOR to launch around September-October.

• AuxiliaryAuxiliary Member Posts: 90

I can throw my lightsaber to a friend to prevent him from being killed by another lightsaber, right? RIGHT!?!

• DraccanDraccan Member Posts: 1,050

lol funny!