Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What game are you looking forward to this year?

CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

So yah!! What games are you guys looking forward to this year?

Im looking forward to Torchlight 2 and Dungeon Defenders most.  SWTOR and GW2 and TERA dont count cuz Im assuming theyre getting delayed till next year -.-

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
( o.o)
(")(")
**This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

Comments

• Kain_DaleKain_Dale Member UncommonPosts: 378

Diablo 3 Hands down.

Kain_Dale

• itchmonitchmon Member RarePosts: 1,999

archeage and the new ElderScrolls game, skyrim

RIP Ribbitribbitt you are missed, kid.

Currently Playing EVE, ESO

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

Dwight D Eisenhower

My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.

Henry Rollins

• ZylaxxZylaxx Member Posts: 2,574

Only games that I am sure of coming out this year I am looking forward to are:

Skyrim

The other games that may or may not come out this year I am looking forward to are:

GW2

TSW

Reckoning

Games that I will probably pick up but end up not liking:

SWToR

Arche Age

Everything you need to know about Elder Scrolls Online

Playing: GW2
    Waiting on: TESO
    Next Flop: Planetside 2
    Best MMO of all time: Asheron's Call - The first company to recreate AC will be the next greatest MMO.

• romanator0romanator0 Member Posts: 2,382

GW2, Firefall, Skyrim and Torchlight 2

• s1fu71s1fu71 Member Posts: 220

Skyrim, TSW (not sure if this year), Diablo 3, Hellgate (not sure if this counts since it's a re-release), Black Prophesy.

It's not about fighting, it's about balance. It's not about enlightenment, it's about balance. It's not about balance.

• EndDreamEndDream Member Posts: 1,152

nm

Remember Old School Ultima Online

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

WoW o.o  so many people said skyrim! I heard about that and the fact that you fight dragons or w/e but...Is it fun?  Isnt that some kinda fps fantasy game? With like...fps sword fights n stuff? o.o

( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• SiveriaSiveria Member UncommonPosts: 1,419

Skyrim and Diablo 3, most other games and mmorpgs are going to most likely blow hard, So staying away from them. Considering GW2 just because there is no Sub fee, even if it'll prob be yet another generic mmorpg.

Being a pessimist is a win-win pattern of thinking. If you're a pessimist (I'll admit that I am!) you're either:

A. Proven right (if something bad happens)

or

B. Pleasantly surprised (if something good happens)

Either way, you can't lose! Try it out sometime!

• lschneiflschneif Member Posts: 43

List of mine:

1. Skyrim. As a fantasy fan, how can I miss The Elder Scrolls?

2. Diablo3. I have waited for it for so many years. I don't know if it's good or not. But I must have a try.

3. Neverwinter Online. Not sure if it can be released this year. But if it really comes out, I won't miss it.

• ColdskinColdskin Member Posts: 22

must be battlefield 3 and  diablo 3,  i have wait them for a long time and i want to have them now!

• IronfungusIronfungus Member Posts: 519

Skyrim, Diablo III (maybe), Guild Wars 2 (hopefully).

• ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495

In no order the games I am really looking forward to are:

Skyrim, Batman Arkham City, Battlefield 3, Saints Row the Third.

Games I sort of think about playing:

SW:ToR and GW2

• Andreas1005Andreas1005 Member Posts: 17

do the next MO patch count?:P

other than that, SW:ToR. and GW2 i guess

• SiveriaSiveria Member UncommonPosts: 1,419

TES: Skyrim for me, No mmorpg's here, they all look fairly generic just in a diffrent wrapper so not really interested at all. Especally SW: ToR it sounds like they trying to turn a single player game into a mmo. Kinda worried about how it'll work. Combat looked kinda bleh too.

There really aren't many good games coming out anymore, by good I mean not some rushed, depthless bastardized sequel like dragon age 2, dungeon siege 3, etc.. DA2 was a major letdown after how good the first one was. But I guess i'll have to deal with it since depthless rushed games like those are probally what we will be getting from now on. I miss the Ps1/Snes days thats when good games were still being made. Thankfully I am smart enough to just get the games from a torrent and not waste 70-80 bucks canadian for  a game you can finish in a day, FEAR 3 anyone? cleared it same day it finished dling took me 3-5 hours. Was 8 missions and they take 20-40 mins per. It also wasn't scary at all compared to the first two it was a total joke.

Being a pessimist is a win-win pattern of thinking. If you're a pessimist (I'll admit that I am!) you're either:

A. Proven right (if something bad happens)

or

B. Pleasantly surprised (if something good happens)

Either way, you can't lose! Try it out sometime!

• MeridionMeridion Member UncommonPosts: 1,495

Skyrim

• ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401

Guild Wars 2 !!!!!  :)

• KendaneKendane Member UncommonPosts: 225

If it comes out this year, SWToR and GW2.  Outside of mmos, Diablo 3, again if it comes out this year.

Also Skyrim, enjoyed both Morrowwind and Oblivian so I figure I will like this one.  Assassins Creed Revelations and Uncharted 3 as well.  Oh and Deus Ex Human Revelution.  Quite a few games really.

• NightAngellNightAngell Member Posts: 566

Originally posted by Castillle

WoW o.o  so many people said skyrim! I heard about that and the fact that you fight dragons or w/e but...Is it fun?  Isnt that some kinda fps fantasy game? With like...fps sword fights n stuff? o.o

This is a joke right?

• darker70darker70 Member UncommonPosts: 804

PC game 

Skyrim

MO

GW2

p>
  • MeridionMeridion Member UncommonPosts: 1,495

Originally posted by NightAngell

This is a joke right?

If it isn't Castillle, just pretend it was from now on, anything else would be an embarassment of epic proportions. It's the elder scrolls, after all... =)

M

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

Originally posted by Meridion

Originally posted by NightAngell

This is a joke right?

If it isn't Castillle, just pretend it was from now on, anything else would be an embarassment of epic proportions. It's the elder scrolls, after all... =)

M

I actually never tried elder scrolls games xD I saw youtube vids and it all seemed to be fps swordfights and such and it was a huge turn off o.o  Seriously o.o  I didnt mind red steel 2 because I was whacking with my hands n stuff n stuff o.o  but yah o.o

Edit :

On topic : MO?  Is that mortal online?  I thought it was out already :O

( o.o)
    (")(")

• MumboJumboMumboJumbo Member UncommonPosts: 3,219

Chronologically:

JULY:

Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles - (iOS/Android) is out beginning of July (mobile mmo/freemium) - 6yrs of development including the PC preproduction for the game!

From Dust - (Steam, OnLive, XBL, PSN) is out July 27th on XBL at least. Should be very affordable pricing/digitial distribution

Firefall (?), GW2 also when those are released...

For iOS: Shadow Brothers, Metal Storm, Fifa12 will be worth a download.

• Andreas1005Andreas1005 Member Posts: 17

On topic : MO?  Is that mortal online?  I thought it was out already :O

yeh, but it is far from complete. i'm simply looking forward to the next patch.

• RoxetteRoxette Member UncommonPosts: 56

Definitely Guild Wars 2

and also a little bit for Tera

absolutely not for SWTOR

Played: Guild Wars, AoC, Lotro, CoH, Warhammer, Tabula Ras, Spellborn, Second Life, Rift, Aion, Tera.
    Playing: Guild Wars 2, WoT

• DarkPonyDarkPony Member Posts: 5,566

Swtor and Skyrim mainly.