Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Imagine lotro with age of conan graphics !

I was just daydreaming and being an ex AOC player i was just imagineing how bueatiful the lotro universe would be with up to date graphics! Not saying it looks bad but just wondering

Comments

• Scubie67Scubie67 Member UncommonPosts: 462

Graphics may attract someone to a game but content,game mechanics and a fair reward/risk gain is what keeps people playing it

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

Originally posted by Scubie67

Graphics may attract someone to a game but content,game mechanics and a fair reward/risk gain is what keeps people playing it

Exactly right.  The combination suggested might look pretty sharp, but both games are a bit light on content and gameplay.

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 6,736

Originally posted by Zindaihas

Exactly right.  The combination suggested might look pretty sharp, but both games are a bit light on content and gameplay.

I agree,

But even more.  I have a power rig, but people screeming for GREAT graphics are killing mmo's,

• Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428

Originally posted by page

Originally posted by Zindaihas

I agree,

But even more.  I have a power rig, but people screeming for GREAT graphics are killing mmo's,

I dunno dude 10m+ players are still playing WoW and those graphics compared to say Dragon Age 2 are pretty.....image Are there a lot of peeps screaming for good graphics in MMOs?

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.