Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why dont guys sit down...

2»

Comments

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Not really.  If the sink has been mounted lower than usual, or you just happen to be tall you just walk up to it, unzip and let your junk roll out over the edge into the sink and let nature take it's course.  After you're done you can wash up if you're so inclined, and I'm not talkin about just your hands.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• melmoth1melmoth1 Member Posts: 762

Originally posted by Dekron

Originally posted by Illius

I'm surprised nobody brought up Peeing in the Shower yet....

Or pissing in the sink...much easier.

Ah, pissing in the sink! The mercedes-benz of toilets. It is truly natural and righteous for men to piss in sinks and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. Good memories.

A little story. I was at a small music festival as a young man. And a biker gang turned up and they were a right skanky bunch. Went to the urinal after a bunch of em came walking out. Me and some other random dude walked in. The communal pishing trough was clogged up with cigarette ends so it was overflowing with pish and floating in that pish was a giant turd. Shook my head in disbelief while the random stranger next to me said, "Those DIRTY biker bastards".

Always respected bikers after that. They pwned that pishing trough; it was theirs by right of conquest.

But back on point. I live in Japan and invested in one those awesome automated toilets with heated toilet seat and about fifty different kinds of arse washer. When I walk in the toilet lid auto-raises itself (to its rightful master and overlord) and then I hit a button and the toilet seat follows suit.

Regards

Melmoth

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Originally posted by melmoth1

Originally posted by Dekron

Originally posted by Illius

I'm surprised nobody brought up Peeing in the Shower yet....

Or pissing in the sink...much easier.

Ah, pissing in the sink! The mercedes-benz of toilets. It is truly natural and righteous for men to piss in sinks and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. Good memories.

It's at the perfect height and no splash back.

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

If I were a girl and found out my boyfriend peed in the sink, I would freak.  As a guy, if I found out my girlfriend peed in the sink, I would freak out even more.  Because...well you know...of the way she would have to position herself in order to successfully do her thing.

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Originally posted by Zindaihas

If I were a girl and found out my boyfriend peed in the sink, I would freak.  As a guy, if I found out my girlfriend peed in the sink, I would freak out even more.  Because...well you know...of the way she would have to position herself in order to successfully do her thing.

Wouldn't the faucet poke her in the butt?

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-