Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

noob with questions

Comments

• darryldarryl Member Posts: 28
    You guys are crazy eq was the best game out there and still is intill Horizon empire of istaria comes out http://www.istaria.com i hope i can get some of you guys hooked

Darryl

Darryl

• DeepthinkDeepthink Member Posts: 11
    DAoC's time has past.  Its still a good game, but the community has pretty much left.  When I play now there just aren't a whole lot of new players.  Not a big deal if you like to solo, but you better pick a class where thats possible or find a friend who will play with you.  Right now things are a little slow in mmorpgs with swg being the only new release worth getting excited about, so going with DAoC is probably your best bet for now, but soon there will be lots of new games coming out:  Horizons, EQ2, City of Heros and the new version of Ultima Online - UlitimaX:O, personally I can't wait for more information about UXO to come out.

Practice?? You all talkin bout Practice??? Not a game??? Not a game.....

Practice?? You all talkin bout Practice??? Not a game??? Not a game.....

• TinyTiny Member Posts: 31

Will UXO have a new Engine ? more 3D Imean ?

Live by the sword - Die by the sword

Live by the sword - Die by the sword

• elliecredelliecred Member Posts: 5

when u choose to play make sure u know which servers people actually play in..i was in one for about a month and only saw a total of like 4 people. however i switched to one of the bigger ones and i see about 4 people every 5 seconds...

for camelot

Jkalta (currently leveling to 50) Enchanter Lancelot

Jkalta (currently leveling to 50) Enchanter Lancelot

• TsenTsen Member Posts: 58

;

Piece of crap game .. like AO .. its lame and slow and crap.

No expansion will help it.. Firing their developers might help but besides that IT OVER PEOPLE MOVE ON!

Old saying that rings true.

Individuals are smart people are really stupid.

Helllo, My name is Indego Montoya, You killed my father prepare to die.

(Repeat)

Helllo, My name is Indego Montoya, You killed my father prepare to die.

(Repeat)

• DarksporeDarkspore Member Posts: 11

Originally posted by Deepthink 
    ... but soon there will be lots of new games coming out:  Horizons, EQ2, City of Heros and the new version of Ultima Online - UlitimaX:O, personally I can't wait for more information about UXO to come out.

You forgot to mention the best... World of Warcraft image

I am Ashen-Shugar! I am Valheru! sang a voice within, in a torrent of anger, battle madness, and bloodlust.

I am Ashen-Shugar! I am Valheru! sang a voice within, in a torrent of anger, battle madness, and bloodlust.