Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ok help me with space combat please.

Hi guys,

I know i know the game is shutting down for good on dec 15 but i still want to level my jedi to lvl 90. I am level 38 but stuck on the mission where you have to kill 2 groups of rag tag fighters in coreliia space. I find the space controlling to be horrible and skipped every single space quest so far but unlike the quests before i have no choice here and i have to finish this quest to move on. I get to space, engage the first group of 4 fighters and easily take out the 3 tier 1 fighters but i can barely do any damage to the tier 2 fighter of that group. Can someone give me a few tips on how to combat in space properly? Or is there like an auto aim or something? i try to fire its engine off but the damn thing moves so fast...

Anyway, thank you for responding.

Currently Playing: SSFIV AE, SFxTekken, SWTOR, WoW. Waiting for: GW2, Resident Evil 6.

Comments

• DarLorkarDarLorkar Member UncommonPosts: 1,082

From what i remember of my flying days, it can be hard if you did none of the earlier missons/quests to get upgrades.

Truthfully, if you dont care much about space, the best/easiest way is going to be to ask for help. It will take an older player with top gear 2 minutes to meet you and wipe them for you.

Only thing is i cant remember if the mission you are asking about needs YOU to do the killing. Most do not and if in grp you get credit for it and can move on back to game you like.

So best advice is to hit the major town/city/hub areas and ask in chat for a space pilot to help you complete a quick mission. If you are not in an guild anyhow.

• jjjk29jjjk29 Member Posts: 295

Originally posted by Guileplayer

Hi guys,

I know i know the game is shutting down for good on dec 15 but i still want to level my jedi to lvl 90. I am level 38 but stuck on the mission where you have to kill 2 groups of rag tag fighters in coreliia space. I find the space controlling to be horrible and skipped every single space quest so far but unlike the quests before i have no choice here and i have to finish this quest to move on. I get to space, engage the first group of 4 fighters and easily take out the 3 tier 1 fighters but i can barely do any damage to the tier 2 fighter of that group. Can someone give me a few tips on how to combat in space properly? Or is there like an auto aim or something? i try to fire its engine off but the damn thing moves so fast...

Anyway, thank you for responding.

There used to be an aim box.  If they are in range a box will appear so far infront of them.  Aim for that box and shoot.  But that was years ago.