Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SWG Closing down!!! I am gutted!!!

honourswordhonoursword Member UncommonPosts: 82

Hey all,

As a veteran who has just given SWG one more go I can honestly say I am totally gutted that the game is closing down. SWG was my first MMORPG and it has been the best gaming experience of my life. The NGE ruined it for me and for many other players, but for someone who has constantly gone back to it now and then to try and rekindle something of what it once was, the news that it is ending is harsh and bitter one.

I guess in a way it is for the best as the game as it is now is nothing compared to the way it was many moons ago.

So, farewell to all the fellow players of SWG it has been fun!!!!

Comments

• NeverdyneNeverdyne Member Posts: 167

Even though I haven't played this game for years, this still makes me sad. SWG was my second MMO and I fondly remember spending my time exclusively crafting and gathering materials. No other game has ever given me a more complete crafting system. Farewell SWG!

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

There are open threads to discuss this topic in the news forum and in the SWG forums, including this one: http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/319390

Locking and moving this one to SWG.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.