Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TES Oblivion forum?

Fantom18Fantom18 Member Posts: 296
I was wonderin if you could make a TES Oblivion forum for us TES fans. I would love to discuss this topic and get info. Hit me back late

It is sad that someone would cut off their ability to meet a good portion of the world because of their ignorance against other people - Fantom

Comments

• JelloB2000JelloB2000 Member CommonPosts: 1,848

Originally posted by Fantom18
    I was wonderin if you could make a TES Oblivion forum for us TES fans. I would love to discuss this topic and get info. Hit me back late

Single player rpg:s dont belong on www.mmorpg.com hence the lack of forum for any single player game.

• OminisOminis Member Posts: 1,015

As much as I'm in looking forward to the game (I've always enjoyed the Elder Scroll series, some of the best RPGS ever made), a specific forum for Oblivion probably won’t appear here. The site is specifically set up for Massive Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Games and Oblivion isn't online (although Morrowind often felt like it...). We had enough people in outrage when Guild Wars was put up on here. Sorry. Best place to chat about it would probably be the official forums, located here: http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/ Going to be an awesome game!

Currently:
    Playing: WOW & GW