Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Strips away from the 'stand and fight' MMO experience."

FeverfewFeverfew Member Posts: 120

Just wanted to let you guys know that that isn't true. The fighting is the same as most other MMOs out there. You sit and watch your character do everything. No dodging or blocking or anything. No aiming.

The fighting in those games is complete crap, and I usually don't mention that since they're all the same, but it's different when a game advertises itself as *not* being one of those. -.-

From what I gathered in my 50 minutes of gameplay, this game's just like any other MMO in every way except for one pretty unique(not entirely unique, since I know that someone's going to argue with me after misreading my post) feature: all player character models look completely ridiculous. Every one of them. There's no way around that. 

Comments

• rhinokrhinok Member UncommonPosts: 1,798

Originally posted by Feverfew

...From what I gathered in my 50 minutes of gameplay...

Yes, the newbie zone PVE fighting is pretty much just stand and click.  The PvP, which is the core of the game, is a dramatically different experience.  You ddin't experience that, which is sad, because it's a blast, especially after the patch this week!