Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gold release my a....

pupurunpupurun Member UncommonPosts: 561

I was an alpha tester and a beta tester for Aerrevan...Never actualyl critisised the game cause i thought that things would change...And here i am, months after beta...and into the official release and the game STILL has LAUNCHING issues.

I crash during"appraising gems" JUST like  many did during betas.

Congratz guys....Keep up the good work.

Comments

• pupurunpupurun Member UncommonPosts: 561

i see that server IS online but i get stuck while loading  "Locating taverns" ......Last time i crashed at another point...This is really futile

• IchmenIchmen Member UncommonPosts: 1,228

wow you got it to patch?? i got to build 17 then the patcher FUBARs and refuses to patch saying some program has to be closed to patch... i fail to see what program its talking about. only have my OS programs and skype running... no reason for skype or any of my OS programs to effect the patch... lolol

• pupurunpupurun Member UncommonPosts: 561

omg it's been sooo long since i installed Aerrevan on my pc..and it simply refuses to ...launch!  It has been patched numerous times and i always crash when loading in game. But i won't uninstall it! No sir i will wait ! I want to see how long will it be until they realise they have to make a game RUN first before we even talk about it!

And before i get wrongly judged..my pc runs smoothly almost 10-15 mmos that are installed and i have played even more on the same exact machine! And we are talking pre-betas and alphas too!!

Let's see how long until we actually see the in-game of Aerrevan!

• IchmenIchmen Member UncommonPosts: 1,228

save your self trouble. just uninstall, the game is crap.  i got it to patch, i played alittle bit... walked down a road and was WTFBBQed 1 hit killed every time i respawned without the game saying what killed me. its like i walked in to an invisible death trap on a typical road. 

thought maybe it was the npcs near by as they were bandits (some are archers) but there was no announcement in my game log saying "bandit archer hit you" its just: spawn.. walk down the road far away from aggro range of anything nothing around but some cows and then WTFBBQ pwned... dead... -xp%... must have died 4 times walkingdown that road which is like 2 minutes from the respawn point and the only real way back to town i could tell... game has been uninstalled and never going back