Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I played Paintball

CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

And I wtfbbqpwnd the other team! @_@

But I suck at fpses -.-

What am I doing wrong?? T_T

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
( o.o)
(")(")
**This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

Comments

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

Well your spelling could use a little work...I'm not quite sure what you said exactly. image

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679
    Umm... I beat ppl in paintball irl but i suck at fps games >_< what am i doing wrong in fps gamess?

( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• zereelistzereelist Member Posts: 373

Originally posted by Castillle

Umm... I beat ppl in paintball irl but i suck at fps games >_< what am i doing wrong in fps gamess?

Playing people that are better than you in fps games?

Is this a serious question?  Or are you just letting us know that this is your first time playing paintball and you loved it?

You don't "beat" people in paintball, you just have fun, that's it.

Hmm good point o.o i didnt like it much but it was a nice way to remove stress. Tgen i got home and i remember what i was stressed about -.-

( o.o)
    (")(")

• fehorufehoru Member Posts: 11

One thing to note is that it is quite a lot harder to cheat(install an autoaim bot or etc) at paintball than it is with online play.

Another thing to note is that your connection speed is always the same as everyone else in real life.

If you happen to be in better physical condition is another variable...

There are things that you can do to increase your 'skill' at FPS games,

Make sure that you are using a mouse/joystick that is relitively easy for you to work with, as not all them are going to come 'naturally' to you; and make sure the sensitivity is adequate, it should be easy to look 360 degrees around.

Make sure any keys on the keyboard are both in easy to use and an easy to remember format; and that you need not actually look at the keyboard in order to operate any of the functions.

If you do a lot of 'text-chat' while in game, make sure that you are doing it in places that are 'safe', and that you can touch type at a reasonable speed.

Practice, and make sure you are paying attention to how you are getting taken down -- if the people you are playing against are not cheating, then every single time you get taken down, you can figure out why. Sometimes it'll be a simple case of them using more powerful weapons than you and that is actually okay; because you can eventually learn to take them down with your lesser weapons if you want to, and if you don't then it's usually easy enough to get better weapons.

and change your strategies every so often; being predictable is the leading cause of FPS-Death.

Originally posted by fehoru

One thing to note is that it is quite a lot harder to cheat(install an autoaim bot or etc) at paintball than it is with online play.

Another thing to note is that your connection speed is always the same as everyone else in real life.

If you happen to be in better physical condition is another variable...

There are things that you can do to increase your 'skill' at FPS games,

Make sure that you are using a mouse/joystick that is relitively easy for you to work with, as not all them are going to come 'naturally' to you; and make sure the sensitivity is adequate, it should be easy to look 360 degrees around.

Make sure any keys on the keyboard are both in easy to use and an easy to remember format; and that you need not actually look at the keyboard in order to operate any of the functions.

If you do a lot of 'text-chat' while in game, make sure that you are doing it in places that are 'safe', and that you can touch type at a reasonable speed.

Practice, and make sure you are paying attention to how you are getting taken down -- if the people you are playing against are not cheating, then every single time you get taken down, you can figure out why. Sometimes it'll be a simple case of them using more powerful weapons than you and that is actually okay; because you can eventually learn to take them down with your lesser weapons if you want to, and if you don't then it's usually easy enough to get better weapons.

and change your strategies every so often; being predictable is the leading cause of FPS-Death.

awesum advice d00d @_@ my mouse is always set to slow mode so ill try making it move fasterr!

( o.o)
    (")(")

• Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428

Practice makes perfect, it's as simple as that, unless you're using a touch pad instead of a mouse lol

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.