Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New AOC hardcore server guild forming

RedcorRedcor Member Posts: 426

A call to old vets and new players

Some old school Hyborians are making a return to AoC

for glory and valor on the new server

“Deathwish”

We had a ton of fun back in the days of old. Good changes and new and incoming content have sparked a triumphant call to battle. If you are an old player, an existing one, or just starting out we are interested in building an army. We ran fine guilds and raids in the past and plan to again. We accommodate everything from hardcore raiding to drunken siege and pvp. Once we have the core group put together we will chose a name and set up a site. For now anyone that is interested in officer positions : Raid leaders

: Siege leaders / 12man coordinators

: Main Armorer, Weapon smith, and alchemist ( just to start )

: Heavy farmers (those that dig mining are rewarded here )

: Website coordinator

: Recruiter and new player advocate

after the name is chosen and the site is up we will open up recruiting on all servers to plan for the open of the new server. I will post allot more detail when the “Deathwish” sub forum is up but you can pm me here and we can meet in vent. If we have a solid plan we can hit the ground running when the server opens and build a solid team. We run a round table style guild and will focus on raiding (fun, not gestapo style) and mass pvp. I ran a UK/US style guild in the past witch meant being able to raid or siege 24/7 so payers from pacific and beyond are encouraged to apply. If this sound's good to you shoot me a private message or post here and well set up a time we can chat in vent.  

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can
be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard

Comments

• RedcorRedcor Member Posts: 426

Been some good changes so far and there is some nice stuff being tested on testlive as well as plans for a movie tie in zone. This game had a rocky start but the grafix are still beter looking than most games coming out this year (aside from Tera mabey) so it still has room to grow if people come back and give it a try.

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can
    be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
    -Robert E. Howard