Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Japanese scientist synthesizes meat from human feces

Comments

• HekketHekket Member Posts: 905

That's freaking disgusting.

*gag*

Might as well take a dump on a grill, flatten the turd out into a patty shape and cook it till it's crisp and serve it right up.

• BushMonkeyBushMonkey Member Posts: 1,406

The human race,soon reduced to eating it's own feces to combat food shortages, can the end be far behind ?

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

I was reading this and thinkg "Hell no!". Then, I took a break. See, I had Chipoltle tonight and it didn't quite agree with me. After taking care of business, I looked down and said "Fuck no! No beef stew for me."

What's next? Semen steaks? After all it has a massive amount of protein.

• C-B-MC-B-M Member Posts: 2,659

Uh, how is this news?  We've had veggie burgers for years.

Originally posted by C-B-M

Uh, how is this news?  We've had veggie burgers for years.

Last time I checked my veggies weren't made from shit. Granted, mushrooms are grown in shit, but they are not shit.

I was making a joke.

• Suo_Eno_1357Suo_Eno_1357 Member UncommonPosts: 168

I was making a joke.

Noted ;p But it did somehow illustrate your minute percentage of veggie intolerance.That bad bro?

• melmoth1melmoth1 Member Posts: 762

If all this is true then I am gonna be rich.

I am the king shit of awesome shits: from Bombay Mixes and Bum Conkers to Indian Mustards and Copper Bolts . I HAVE IT ALL.

My shit is the Italian white truffle of shit. 

Please let this be true.

Regards

Melmoth

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

Did anyone notice the Japanese guy's pointer in that vid? WTF LOL

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

Originally posted by melmoth1

I am the king shit of awesome shits: from Bombay Mixes and Bum Conkers to Indian Mustards and Copper Bolts . I HAVE IT ALL.

Please let this be true.

Regards

Melmoth

100 curic shits...gold mine.

• SyncrosonixSyncrosonix Member Posts: 341

Originally posted by melmoth1

Please let this be true.

Regards

Melmoth

i think you'll enjoy poopreport.com quite a bit.

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912

Gross. Welcome to Soylent Green reality, eh? Thank goodness I am already old and have no kids doomed to see the future world.

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• Nerf09Nerf09 Member CommonPosts: 2,953

"They hope that once the research is complete, people will be able to overlook that ugly detail in favor of perks like environmental responsibility. "

Goin' Green.

• fehorufehoru Member Posts: 11

I'll bet whoever 'cooked' this up was having a bad day, and just looking for a way to tell his boss to eat it.

• LaserwolfLaserwolf Member Posts: 2,383

Actually I don't think this would bother me too much. From what I understood, bacteria from the waste is harvested for the proteins they get from it which is then used in a sterile lab environment to grow a meat-type product. If you believe the statement that all water that has ever exisisted still exists in some form or another then you must also believe that at some point in your life you have already eaten or drank water recycled from human or animal waste.

Sounds like these "steaks" are probably even cleaner and a lot less gross than eating the real thing.

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

Originally posted by Laserwolf

Actually I don't think this would bother me too much. From what I understood, bacteria from the waste is harvested for the proteins they get from it which is then used in a sterile lab environment to grow a meat-type product. If you believe the statement that all water that has ever exisisted still exists in some form or another then you must also believe that at some point in your life you have already eaten or drank water recycled from human or animal waste.

Sounds like these "steaks" are probably even cleaner and a lot less gross than eating the real thing.

How can you break the enjoyment of eating a nice juicy steak down to a chemical level?

It came out of your ass...that's all you need to know.

Originally posted by Zindaihas

How can you break the enjoyment of eating a nice juicy steak down to a chemical level?

You have to understand his motivation.  If you meet someone like this, they're basically trying to convince you that they're smart with their slavish devotion to science.  Like, read how he says that ass steaks are actually "even cleaner and a lot less gross" than the real thing.  Even if you have no problem with ass steaks, how are they "less gross"?  Or "cleaner"?  It's like when you say that "test tube babies" are cleaner than the real thing, no grotesque human interaction or lubricating juices or foul placental discharge.  He prefers artificial ass steaks to real ones!  See how that works?

• Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428

Ew

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

If people are dead set on marketing this crap image, I suppose they could promote it as "meat which has gone through the human sterilization process."  Kind of makes it sound "all natural."

Now if you tell someone to eat sh*t, they can actually take you up on the offer.

• bezadobezado Member UncommonPosts: 1,127

And the strange world of Japan continues to surprise us, I mean after seeing how they handle octopus and eels with girls in certain *cough* movies, it's no wonder they would invent crap out of crap.

• LaserwolfLaserwolf Member Posts: 2,383

Originally posted by Zindaihas

You have to understand his motivation.  If you meet someone like this, they're basically trying to convince you that they're smart with their slavish devotion to science.  Like, read how he says that ass steaks are actually "even cleaner and a lot less gross" than the real thing.  Even if you have no problem with ass steaks, how are they "less gross"?  Or "cleaner"?  It's like when you say that "test tube babies" are cleaner than the real thing, no grotesque human interaction or lubricating juices or foul placental discharge.  He prefers artificial ass steaks to real ones!  See how that works?

Whoop, thanks for the catch. Sometimes I forget myself.

Ewwwww Gross. Ass Steak. That comes out of the butt! Like Poops! Hey, has anyone seen the two girls one cup video? It's really hot! You should totally film yourself watching it because you won't believe the look on your face when you see such hot chicks.

Palin 2012

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

Add 2 hot girls with the meat and see how it goes?  I mean...2 girls 1 cup anyone? LOL

Its ewwyy but hey! Didnt you guys know that some bottled water is made out of stuff like urine or w/e?  So yah.... o.o  Youll see it marketed soon as "special meat" but without majority of the people knowing what it is unlike what soup#5 is made of o.o

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• PrecusorPrecusor Member UncommonPosts: 3,589

That stuff could be used in space travel.

• melmoth1melmoth1 Member Posts: 762

Originally posted by bezado

And the strange world of Japan continues to surprise us, I mean after seeing how they handle octopus and eels with girls in certain *cough* movies, it's no wonder they would invent crap out of crap.

Another reason why i love Japan.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Also, re- the turd steaks. Judging by my frequent rectal retorts and trouser trumpeting this morning, I am in the process of baking up a feisty one as we speak. I wish you could smell what the master chef is cooking.

Ok time to grow a brown tail. These log cabins don't build themselves you know.

Laters

Melmoth   

Lol, Laserwolf basically just affirmed what I said.