Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tanks? This is what has been missing is tanks?

quentin405quentin405 Member Posts: 468

Seriously. Ive seen WoT ads and even signed up for CB alooong time ago.. only thing is I could never get it to download.. well download faster then 400k/s, which is completely unacceptable.  Anyway. Ive never liked tanks, or been fond of the worn out WWII theme, but out of boredom and the fact that I seriously think I have played every MMO in existance to atleast a teen level.  I downloaded WoT..

Here I am 6 days later, running on red bulls and little spurts of sleep.  Driving my tanks around blowing other tanks up.  I cant stop playing, its exactly what I needed just never thought it would be tank warfare..

Quick competitive matches.. HIGHly skillbased / memory based.  You can pay to "win" but its really just pay to have a slight advantage, as I hav epersonally and have seen many weak tanks played by skilled folks destroy higher teir / P2P tanks.  A gimpy noob can spend 500 bucks and is still gonna get wrecked over and over again.  

I already bought a premium account, now I am doing research on the future of the game.. As in are the devs planning on supporting it long term / adding levels, tanks, items, skills etc... or is it "done" and they are just going to cash in as much as possible.  And if I find out it has a good future, I would so spend tons of money on this game.

I havent been on any of my fantsy MMOs that I subscribe to and used to play regularly.  I dont even know why I am here other then to say this game is awesome and I would recommend anyone atleast try it..

Back to grinding some money for a badass tak :P

Comments

• comicazecomicaze Member Posts: 147

Originally posted by quentin405

Seriously. Ive seen WoT ads and even signed up for CB alooong time ago.. only thing is I could never get it to download.. well download faster then 400k/s, which is completely unacceptable.  Anyway. Ive never liked tanks, or been fond of the worn out WWII theme, but out of boredom and the fact that I seriously think I have played every MMO in existance to atleast a teen level.  I downloaded WoT..

Here I am 6 days later, running on red bulls and little spurts of sleep.  Driving my tanks around blowing other tanks up.  I cant stop playing, its exactly what I needed just never thought it would be tank warfare..

Quick competitive matches.. HIGHly skillbased / memory based.  You can pay to "win" but its really just pay to have a slight advantage, as I hav epersonally and have seen many weak tanks played by skilled folks destroy higher teir / P2P tanks.  A gimpy noob can spend 500 bucks and is still gonna get wrecked over and over again.  

I already bought a premium account, now I am doing research on the future of the game.. As in are the devs planning on supporting it long term / adding levels, tanks, items, skills etc... or is it "done" and they are just going to cash in as much as possible.  And if I find out it has a good future, I would so spend tons of money on this game.

I havent been on any of my fantsy MMOs that I subscribe to and used to play regularly.  I dont even know why I am here other then to say this game is awesome and I would recommend anyone atleast try it..

Back to grinding some money for a badass tak :P

In near future new tanks, American TD line, more distantly Japanese, French and British tanks. New maps, new regions in Clan Wars. I heard rumors about adding infantry and crafting (manufacturing) at some point.

So far there is no sign they are about to stop and cash in. But we yet to see how the newly announced game - World of Warplanes will affect all of these.

• ComnitusComnitus Member Posts: 2,462

I played the CB a while back and the only thing I remember is targeting (especially while driving) was a real pain, but if you could do it well, you'd be a real threat. That's where the skill factor came from.