Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Something to shoot at besides tanks?

KrelianKrelian Member UncommonPosts: 385

Warning! This is not a criticism in any ways, (I havent even really played the game yet) but im actually asking it before giving it a try.

Is there OTHER stuff to shoot at besides tanks in this game?

Such as; Infantry, civilian ''casualties'', aircraft, army trucks/personell carriers, civilian vehicles, stationary cannons/entranchments=?

Anything, really? :D

Thank you.

Comments

• tenohtenoh Member UncommonPosts: 16

well i am jsut sick of being there just so the others can shoot me,fuck this! why do i have to be in the game with those who i cant damage! this isnt fuckin fun!

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042

No, there isn't really anything else to shoot at other than tanks. Wooden buildings can be shot, but you can just drive over them anyway.

• KrelianKrelian Member UncommonPosts: 385

Originally posted by Kabaal

No, there isn't really anything else to shoot at other than tanks. Wooden buildings can be shot, but you can just drive over them anyway.

Much appriciated, thank you.

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

It's stupid because all you do is upgrade your tanks and then shoot other tanks. It's totally just match PvP.

But it's also fun. More fun than I would have thought when I first tried it because people I work with were playing it. For the most part, nobody spends any money, but a couple of people have gotten some 'gold' in game for the faster XP and additional tank slots.

** edit **
    I mentioned that it was fun, right? I don't know if it's balanced, or if it even makes sense, but it's fun. :-)

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

• comicazecomicaze Member Posts: 147

Originally posted by Kabaal

Wooden and clay buildings, [parked/abandoned] civilian vehicles are destructible, either by shooting at them or driving over. Other structures can’t be destroyed, but can be shot at with some visible results. I like to smoke up the mosque in El Halluf :)