Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: HeroSmash: 1 Million Beta Players

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Artix Entertainment has announced that its latest MMOG, HeroSmash, has scored over a million beta beta players in its first eight weeks. HeroSmash, as the name implies, features epic battles between the forces of good and the forces of evil.

The game was released into the Beta phase on April 28th, 2011. Less than two months after the Beta release, HeroSmash already has one million players testing the game.

Like all the other major games from Artix Entertainment, HeroSmash is updated every week with new releases including new zones, missions, bosses, armors, super powers, and more! This week the developers are releasing a series of missions as well as a special shop with lime flashlight-themed items including weapons and costumes in honor of a certain green super-movie that is in theaters now.

Read more about Hero Smash.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• RedempRedemp Member UncommonPosts: 1,136

I do believe I will be the first to raise the Bs Flag ....

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402

Originally posted by Redemp

Let me give you a hand with that...

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

• RedempRedemp Member UncommonPosts: 1,136

Their Dedicated forums for ALL their titles only lists 182k Registered users.

The topic range in the "Hero Smash" section ranges in dates from Today - 6/4/11.

For a Browser based game with 1 million "players" .... no one visits their forums.

• SyrusSyiSyrusSyi Member Posts: 366

you can call bs but you never know becuase look at runes of magic there ads say they have 5 millon players..................

Playing: Single player games |

Awaiting: Wild Star |Blade & Soul | The Repopulation | The Elder Scrolls online | ArcheAge | Firefall | Survarium | Bless | Black Desert |

Played: Guild Wars | Diablo 3 |The War Z | Runescape |World of Warcraft |Combat Arms |Perfect World | Rift | Fiesta | DC universe online | Aion | Age of Conan |Allods | Vindictus | The Secret World | Forge | Battle of the Immortals | Global Agenda| Cabal Online | Tera |

• ichimarunicoichimarunico Member Posts: 210

Originally posted by DeserttFoxx

Originally posted by Redemp

Let me give you a hand with that...

I'll help.

• WorstluckWorstluck Member Posts: 1,269

1 million users for a cheesy game I have never heard of?  I don't think so.  Where do they get these numbers?  Seems like a childs game, but whatever, if saying they have that many users makes them feel better, go for it!

• ZoeMcCloskeyZoeMcCloskey Member UncommonPosts: 1,372

Is like every day some new MMO comes out of the woodwork ackk