Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DC Universe - Keys and Invites

Comments

• melik1melik1 Member UncommonPosts: 3

Hey. Been wanting to try the game since ages now. Haven't tested the old beta, but hopefully I'll be able to play it with the trial.

PM or e-mail: [email protected]

Would be very, very, very appreciated. If it's good, I might buy the game, meaning you'd get a bonus for referring me :D

• Rashen3695Rashen3695 Member UncommonPosts: 22

I would like to "Trial" this game but since there is not one could anyone spare me a Buddy key possibly ? PM me OR email me at [email protected] please. C::

I have been wanting to play it for a good while now but never got around to ask someone for a buddy key. I have run out of games to play at the moment anyways C:!

If it's a good fun game i'll buy it. I really enjoyed playing CoX and Champions. But i never really got into champions as much as i did for City of heroes man i loved that game.

• phatmhatphatmhat Member Posts: 13

i would love a key/invite. im told this is one of the few games out there where a crowd controlling character is actually needed in a group besides just the ever present holy trinity of tanking/dpsing and healing. tank and spank! :)

so yeh..key much appreciated. thank you.

• oggisoggis Member UncommonPosts: 1

Woul be nice if anyone pm some key.

shdvfhsdvjf

• jeremyjodesjeremyjodes Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 679

Would love a key almost bought this then heard they had some troubles.

Some kind person hook a brother up?

• BlueDemon44BlueDemon44 Member Posts: 6

I would like a key / invite. If anyone would be so kind. Send it to [email protected] Thx in advance.

• ttruthttruth Member Posts: 1

If anyone has a spare key send it my way, I'd like to try the game out. 

Email : [email protected] 

thanks

• ZlackZlack Member Posts: 1

As most of the previous writers, I am also very interested in a "buddy-key" for DCUO. So if there is someone out there with a spare. It would be much appreciated to get ingame.

If someone feels like they got a key to spare, a simple pm would be awesome.

cheers!

• A1D3NA1D3N Member UncommonPosts: 276

i would like to try this game if anyone fancys sending me a buddie key to [email protected]

cheers

Currently Playing:
    ...... :(

• sodade21sodade21 Member UncommonPosts: 349

hey..from where you get those keys??i want a key for my buddy please... thanks

• ShadowquinnShadowquinn Member Posts: 3

Was gonna get this on the first but if anyone has a PS3 buddy key they can email me [email protected] so I might see if it is worth it, well that would be very helpfull.

Has anyone played? Is it fun, boring, omg not another loser mmo?

Anyways if you can spare a PS3 buddy key, well thank you in advance.

• xacebopxacebop Member UncommonPosts: 93

if anyone has a spare key for pc dc id appreciate it =0

my email is [email protected]

thanks

• DeviantCompDeviantComp Member UncommonPosts: 50

Looking for a buddy key please... :)

• Also looking for a buddy key if anyone has a spare :)

• SprudelSprudel Member Posts: 5

I would also like to test the game. Would be cool if someone could send me a key :)

• Suture78Suture78 Member Posts: 4

Would like to get a buddy key for PC if anyone would be so kind.

Mail me through this site plz.

Thanks in advance!

• Jamesact0nJamesact0n Member Posts: 4

I'm trying to compare DCUO and Rift to see if I like either enough to purchase. Rift has a free trial, but DCUO does not. Can anyone help me out? If so contact me at cjkenley (-at) gmail (-dot-) com

I play games

• DrannyDranny Member UncommonPosts: 279

Any PC buddy keys around .?

• am11235am11235 Member Posts: 2

Hola all. If anyone has one i would REALLY appreciate a buddy key for the PC version of this game. I just finished reading Soon I Will Be Invincible and because of am really in the mood for something SuperHero/Villanish. I have heard a lot of mixed reviews of the game though so would like to check it out before i buy. You can PM me here or email me at noone1o1 at yahoo.com.

PS - anyone looking to buy the game, Direct2Drive has it on sale for half off and if you google around a bit you can find a 15 percent off coupon that works with it so entire game is only 20 bucks.

• RigamortisRigamortis Member UncommonPosts: 207

Looking for a new game to play and would greatly appreciate a buddy key if anybody has one to spare!

Rig

Former GM and associate game designer for SOE and Square Enix.  (2001-2008)
  • zzmaulzzzzmaulzz Member Posts: 4

I would LOVE to get a buddy key please! Would be greatly appreciated! PM me please :)

• OssilOssil Member UncommonPosts: 14

I would love to try this game if anybody has a spare buddy key?

Thank you!

• cybert2k2cybert2k2 Member UncommonPosts: 10

can someone send me a buddy key please

[email protected]

• SintrixSintrix Member UncommonPosts: 52

I would love a buddy key if someone has one to spare.

• Omega431Omega431 Member UncommonPosts: 92

I would really appreciate a trial key.  If anyone has some extras.