It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I after experiencing most mainstream mmos(ptp and ftp) and even spendign some money on niche games i ended up trying Entropia Universe. For starters let me tell you that EU , as a mmo is a very decent one! I trully love many aspects of it (world design,economy,immersion and variety of gameplay. Not as far as the whole PED thing...One thing is for sure...someone needs to invest a lot of time (aparta from real money) on this. But i am willing to give it a try as long as i get some clarification concerning some issues:
1) Does someone really has a good chance of gaining some bucks by playing EU? Of course i mean playing with caution and as smart as is possible. I am not aiming for thousands of dollars of course but i wouldnt mind if EU could pay my other monthly mmo fees( 15-50 euros) from time to time....
2) Is there a certain mathematical connection between how much money you invest and how much you can make?
Meaning that if someone invests 100$ has a lot more chance to gain some PED than someone investing 10$ ?
If thats the case should someone even dare to invest more?
3) What type of gameplay (hunting,mining etc) is the cheapest and which is the most expensive? On the other hand which is the most possible to gain PED when mastered?
4) How important is the factor of LUCK in this game. Does luck increases according to the real $ invested?
5)What would be(in your opinion) the most important factors in the success of a player (success as in PED making)
6) I noticed events happenin all the time. Are those event planners making PED with this type of activities or the opposite?(*because i noticed they all give prizes)
7)Is the population of this game rising or not? (its certain that the more the people, the more possibilities you can gain from this type of economy)
Thanks for anyone answering!