Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Micheal Jackson : Not Guilty of All Charges

rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

That was unexpected.

Don't have a link, just saw it on T.V.

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server

Comments

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Old news.::::39::

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• NihilanthNihilanth Member Posts: 1,357

personally i'm not suprised. there was a lot of reasonable doubt.

Schutzbar - Human Warrior - Windrunner Alliance - World of Warcraft
    Nihilanth - Kerra Paladin - Blackburrow - EverQuest II
    XBL Gamertag - Eagle15GT

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

2 minutes old ::::35::.

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

Nah, I saw it coming, the prosecution had squat and the kid's mother has a LONG LONG list of scams and other such crap in her past, regardless of if Mike is or isn't a pedophile I feel he didn't do anything in this case other than try to help out the wrong person. Though its still going to bite him in the ass once her money-grubbin ass files the civil suit I'm sure.

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

• TerrenTerren Member Posts: 17

What the hell did you expect?

From Dave Chappelle: He made Thriller man... Thriller!!

• FilipinoFuryFilipinoFury Member Posts: 1,056

I was hoping he would be guilty of all 10 charges because he couldnt survive 1minute in jail.

On Time? On Target? Never Quit?

• AtomicusAtomicus Member Posts: 202

Jackson would have been placed in a maximum security prison and locked away within his own cell. The prison would be the same one Charles Manson is locked up in as well as the shooter of Bobby Kennedy.

----------------------------------------------+
    | Microsoft Windows XP Pro x64
    | ABIT AN8 x32 Nforce4 SLI x16
    | AMD Athlon FX-60 Dual-Core 2.6GHz
    | Corsair 3.1 GB DDR 400 Dual-Channel
    | (2x) BFG GeForce 8800 GTS 320mb
    | Creative X-FI Xtreme Gamer
    | Western Digital 250Gb SATA

• GideonGideon Member UncommonPosts: 629

Whats this world coming to!!! ::::26:: I cant stand him not getting charged for at least 3 of those 10 charges. I hate Micheal Jackson and I hope he burns in hell.. ::::40::

• XavonXavon Member Posts: 334

All hail teh BBC!

Anyway, I just hope the poor bastard is alowed to get on with his life now...

He has obvously never been too right in the head, and i'm sure this ordeal couldn't have helped.

• DuckyDucky Member Posts: 413

Money talks....

nuff said

• DuckyDucky Member Posts: 413

*Double post*

• AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

That family need to be sued and sentence to jail.  They are making ''false claims'' and harassing innocent peoples and ruining the quality of life of many.  Such behavior is criminal and that mother need to go in jail as far as I can tell with my limited understanding of the case.  They are a danger to public order(trying to send innocents to jail is an attack against public order).

Micheal is an overgrown kid, he prolly never even understand that his actions could be views wrongly.

And someone abusing such stuff to make money is FAR worser then a bank stealer, and bank stealer get 25 years firm.

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

• Lets all give all little of our Money to Hire a Hitman ::::02:: we need.......100 000$ Min. and i can give 5$ ::::02::::::01::

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

personally I saw it coming also, but while watching it live I was surprised by him being not guilty on the charges of him providing minors with intoxicating substances

to me...that was just obvious

but then again I wasn't in the court room, I only saw the remakes on E! tv...lol

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

Originally posted by Gunblade

SO when is the come back tour?
    lol

lol

anyone else see all those crazy dudes outside when his suv arrived? those guys were cheering their heads off...

and they had cops dispatched there to stop anyone's suicidal attempts if he was convicted

crazy people...

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

Originally posted by Serien
    personally I saw it coming also, but while watching it live I was surprised by him being not guilty on the charges of him providing minors with intoxicating substances
    to me...that was just obvious
    but then again I wasn't in the court room, I only saw the remakes on E! tv...lol

Well the kids in question's testimony that he gave them the wine was as shaky as the rest of their unreliable testimony, and there were witnesses for the defense who claimed to have seen the kids take the wine on their own. So there's definite reasonable doubt there and all in all in my eyes it leans far more in the defense's favor than the prosicution's... I really wasn't surprised by any of the decisions.

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

• HarleeHarlee Member Posts: 223

We, the bringers of his popularity, are the ones who robbed him of a childhood. Hes now in his 40's and trying to actually have a childhood. He is a sick and twisted man who needs help, not a jail cell.

[12:38am] <+steve> don't speak of tampons in a channel like this

• firemagicfiremagic Member Posts: 878

Originally posted by Anofalye
    That family need to be sued and sentence to jail.  They are making ''false claims'' and harassing innocent peoples and ruining the quality of life of many.  Such behavior is criminal and that mother need to go in jail as far as I can tell with my limited understanding of the case.  They are a danger to public order(trying to send innocents to jail is an attack against public order).

Micheal is an overgrown kid, he prolly never even understand that his actions could be views wrongly.

And someone abusing such stuff to make money is FAR worser then a bank stealer, and bank stealer get 25 years firm.

I agree.

For the past four months I've been convinced of Michael Jackson's innocence, and believe that the instinctive human need to hate and belittle got the better of a lot of people in regards to his trial.

Genius is close to insanity and Michael definitely proves that, but I simply do not believe and never did believe him to be a child molester.

What I do find insane is that the deranged, amoral grifter who soullessly used her son to bring Jackson to trial will now not be held accountable for her actions and is free to carry on with her life after making a mockery of the legal system and devastating one mans life.

This is one of the rare moments where I wish there was a heaven and hell so she could spend eternity burning in the latter.

• IcoGamesIcoGames Member Posts: 2,360

I'm suprised that the Prosecution went forward with the evidence they had.

I think Michael is a tormented soul, but that doesn't mean that he's guilty or is capable of child molestation. Hopefully this time he'll learn from his mistakes and prevent similar actions in the future.

Ico
    Oh, cruel fate, to be thusly boned. Ask not for whom the bone bones. It bones for thee.

• AldaronAldaron Member Posts: 1,048
    If not prison...at least a psychiatric ward.

"Fear not death; for the sooner we die, the longer shall we be immortal."

• donaldduckdonaldduck Member UncommonPosts: 158

Originally posted by Aldaron
    If not prison...at least a psychiatric ward.

Nonsense, theres millions of people more crazy than him walking around on our streets daily. You only have to switch on the TV to "worlds craziest police chases" or Jerry Springer to find REALLY daft and sick people.

If I had MJs money, I'd build a themepark and cinema in my garden and invite sick kids over to play around. image

• kmimmorpgkmimmorpg Member Posts: 624

As the song says...

Smooth criminal

• ZeausZeaus Member Posts: 222

The laywers who won this case just won themselves the best work in the world.

The prosecutor sounds like an ass. Hes been trying to get Micheal banged up for 15 years. If anyone has mental problems its him.

Its weird that the jury can sell books and stuff right after the trial, like they say, only in america.

-----------------------------
    Want to get into the game industry? Read the game business advice guide.
    Also read GameDev and Gamasutra
    Download Impulse - Like steam but only DRM Free Games

• HarasharHarashar Member Posts: 68

When the verdict was released to the fans outside made me laugh, there was one woman who released White Doves when they heard he had been cleared.  Now THAT woman is the most saddest woman on Earth and has no life.  Closely followed by the rest of Jacksons die hard fans.

I dont get it! He sang so big deal, he's a freak with lots of money why do people practically worship him.

• RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253

Hey thats your great justice system at work!

If you genuinely believe in democracy and an independant justice system you will accept the verdict whether you agree with it or not. Opinions about this are not only innapropriate they deny the validity of the system.

If it was you on the stand you would have expected nothing less than the fairest outcome.

*damn thats a hard opinion to hold though*image

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon