Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gods & Heroes?

Has anyone heard of this upcoming game? I just recently found it online and it's now going into beta! I'm surprised I haven't even heard of it since it's being released June 22nd but oh well.. It's a Roman-style MMORPG which looks pretty interesting to me. Apparently it even has features such as "estates", similar to player housing. They're gonna have it as a subscription game but is anyone planning on playing it? Also, if you want you can sign up for a beta key at the site or more info: http://godsandheroes.com/

Also there's a "gameplay" trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLyhNxCmC7g

Doesn't seem like the best gameplay from the video but maybe worth a try for people looking for a new game!

Here's a somewhat funny trailer but there is some gameplay towards the end: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk3Vpg-Uwlc

Feel free to leave any feedback or opinions on the game! :)

Comments

• kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452

been playing closed and open beta.pretty good game .still a little buggy with glitches and such but overall really refreshing and enjoyable to play.very atmospheric and engrossing too.

• cuad1780cuad1780 Member Posts: 54

Ahh just realized the OB is only until the 12th... I just saw an ad in an email from fileplanet I think so I assumed the beta had just started.. Probably should have looked through the news archive >< . Well at least it seems fun and I'm guessing it kinda pulls you in. Hope it's not TOO buggy right now since they've only got 10 days until release.. if they decide to postpone... =/

• WarzodWarzod Member RarePosts: 495

A lot of people have come in here and cried about the graphics or the animations but honestly, Anarchy Online has some of the absolute worst in both those areas and is still considered one of the best games still out there. This is a good game. The writing is well done, the 'feel' of the game is interesting and engrossing. The whole squad thing, while not new, played it in SotNW and even GW is a nice change of pace and I think done much better than its predecessors. With the new estate features again I think, while not wholey player housing, an interesting take. All and all worth checking out. I would play a great game with a lot of potential over a glitsy hi-res piece of crap anyday.

• kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452

after the shit load of money i,ve spent on crap mmo's i would have no hesitation in buying this game..some of the gm's brought the high lvl minions to low lvl area for us to see.they look amazing.cant wait to get stuck into this game.shame i wont make head start.the wife wants her f---in hair done,so my new mmo has to wait til release date on 21st.

• kilunkilun Member UncommonPosts: 829

After debating heavily about this game as I like a lot of it, but know its a work in progress, and the developers make sure everyone knows their passion(Think a whole team as passionate as Derek Smart, hate to use him as I don't like his PR skills, but man he loves his product) and desire and I see this game as have a great niche community that is very friendly and good and I think it'll garner a decent size following considering the game setting which I personally like.  I'm going to go purchase it.