Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SO, who else quit DC universe because of sony?

13»

Comments

• boincmanboincman Member Posts: 99

Raises hand.

I loved this game when it first came out, but Sony ruined it by not fixing the PC exploits.  Then the hack occurred and I was done.

• RyukanRyukan Member UncommonPosts: 829

Got  buddy key from a friend right after it was released and played until the buddy key ran out. Didn't come back because I was not going to pay monthly for it, not worth it to me.

• cujo603cujo603 Member UncommonPosts: 103

I quit because it was a good single player aciton game, but a terrible mmo.  Just like every other mmo in the last few years.

• LeFantomeLeFantome Member RarePosts: 692

Originally posted by Beauman

I'm done with SOE.

Exactly.

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006

SOE = instant fail so I didn't even bother with it following VG and seeing how that ended up. Same thing happens to pretty much all of their games. EQ1 & EQ2 hasn't been completely abandoned though so their the only games from SOE worth taking up if anyone wanted to try a SOE game for the first time. If I did play DC I would have quit it by now hearing that it's on life support which seems to be a familiar trend on what SOE does to it's games. Who even remembers The Matrix Online?

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• ClywdClywd Member UncommonPosts: 261

Originally posted by Nethermancer

I am staying with SOE you are crazy if you dont think they will fort knox the place before coming back online b/c if thos ever happens again THEN i think they are out of business screwed.

It happened again on friday, this time it was Sony Pictures... The hackers this time do not abuse the data, but made the hack public - and said, it was freaking easy to break into the system.

Currently playing: EverQuest
    Waiting for Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen

• TUX426TUX426 Member Posts: 1,907

Originally posted by Clywd

Originally posted by Nethermancer

I am staying with SOE you are crazy if you dont think they will fort knox the place before coming back online b/c if thos ever happens again THEN i think they are out of business screwed.

It happened again on friday, this time it was Sony Pictures... The hackers this time do not abuse the data, but made the hack public - and said, it was freaking easy to break into the system.

Yeah, but NOW they'll be like Fort Knox...right?

;)

• FleshMaskFleshMask Member UncommonPosts: 249

NO TRUST