Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I want a 2D MMO that looks this gorgeous.

2»

Comments

• itchmonitchmon Member RarePosts: 1,999

hella thunderthighs on the amazon

RIP Ribbitribbitt you are missed, kid.

Currently Playing EVE, ESO

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

Dwight D Eisenhower

My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.

Henry Rollins

• DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 3,203

Meh,not impressed.

• z80paranoiaz80paranoia Member Posts: 410

Originally posted by Meowhead
    This isn't even the HD version.  A four player multiplayer online game reminiscent of the old D&D brawler game.  Not really an MMO, but... just proof that 2D can look as beautiful as anything 3D can throw out there.  Probably almost as much of an MMO as some of the other games listed in the MMORPG MMO list, though, haha, with all the instanced lobby games...
    <iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MzVg6UdMkvM"; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    http://youtu.be/MzVg6UdMkvM
    (I really am having the hardest time embedding this. x.x )

i want this game so bad. the graphics blow my mind and it just looks epic and breathtaking. when i first saw the trailer i thought it was a remake of the old capcom d&d stuff.

Guild Wars 2 is my religion

• MeowheadMeowhead Member UncommonPosts: 3,716

Originally posted by z80paranoia

i want this game so bad. the graphics blow my mind and it just looks epic and breathtaking. when i first saw the trailer i thought it was a remake of the old capcom d&d stuff.

Haha, that's what it reminds me of too.  Though the art style is pretty different, it definitely has the feel of the old capcom D&D brawler.

With at least 7 selectable characters and a four player game, it seems like it'll be amazing to play online.

• IfeedtrollsIfeedtrolls Member Posts: 122

Thank you for that.

I would play that in a heart-beat. There are some nice 2D MMO's somewhere out there, but that games got a good range of graphics. Anyway I could get a link to gameplay? 

• MeowheadMeowhead Member UncommonPosts: 3,716

Originally posted by Ifeedtrolls

Thank you for that.

I would play that in a heart-beat. There are some nice 2D MMO's somewhere out there, but that games got a good range of graphics. Anyway I could get a link to gameplay? 

Well, it's not out until 2012 I think. :(  ... that was the first, and so far as I'm aware, only video of the game so far.