Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just got the game, looking for friends

darnapkindarnapkin Member UncommonPosts: 146

my name on vanguard is Locqlynn

please send me a message :) would love to meet some people and find a nice size guild to join

Comments

• MisalignedMisaligned Member UncommonPosts: 45

Hi, I've come back to the game recently myself. Once I settle on a "main" I'll look you up.

I recommend checking out the guild Twighlyte Song. They seem to have a good number of active players and I believe they are welcoming new players.

See you in-game!

• jacklojacklo Member Posts: 570

I was going to give Vanguard another shot, but the trial download page is fubar and has been for 2 weeks or so (at least).

http://vanguard.station.sony.com/isleofdawn/

That just enforces the feeling that SOE don't give a damn about this game which is a shame because it's actually quite good.

• BladestromBladestrom Member UncommonPosts: 5,001

Just download from steam you get the first month free anyway.

rpg/mmorg history: Dun Darach>Bloodwych>Bards Tale 1-3>Eye of the beholder > Might and Magic 2,3,5 > FFVII> Baldur's Gate 1, 2 > Planescape Torment >Morrowind > WOW > oblivion > LOTR > Guild Wars (1900hrs elementalist) Vanguard. > GW2(1000 elementalist), Wildstar

Now playing GW2, AOW 3, ESO, LOTR, Elite D

• WilliacWilliac Member Posts: 212

EU or NA server? :)

• SigilaeaSigilaea Member Posts: 317

I'll play with you. Look for Sigilaea.

• viletotoviletoto Member Posts: 22

also, you can get it from the station launcher  http://launcher.station.sony.com/  and the trial works fine from there (14 day trial) .  I just downloaded the game last night to give it a go, unfortunately I get BSOD every time i try to log into the game world.  I have found a number of solutions to try out, hopefully i can get it working this week sometime. 

• NeverdyneNeverdyne Member Posts: 167

I'm downloading the free trial right now, you just got to go to the general downloads page for SOE. 

• jacklojacklo Member Posts: 570

Thanks for the download tips guys, I'll give it another shot :)