Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Return To Dark Age

GhavalGhaval Member UncommonPosts: 49

So, I see that alot of people are thinking of comming back to DAOC. It is still great, getting geared is easier then you think. So if you are thinking of comming back please make a char on Ywain on Mid and send me or my guild a message. Name of the guild is I Hate People, we are quite friendly no matter our name.

We can help you with basic gear, basic leveling ( we will not power level ) and RvR no matter your gear. We do run vent, we will give that info in game.

Comments

• cricket4002cricket4002 Member UncommonPosts: 16

id be more than happy to join you. though i was  thinkin bout joining hibernia but i cant wait to play i have a a char on mid lvl 50 berserker on merlin about 2 or 3 years ago think it still able to be transfered?

• GhavalGhaval Member UncommonPosts: 49

Originally posted by cricket4002

id be more than happy to join you. though i was  thinkin bout joining hibernia but i cant wait to play i have a a char on mid lvl 50 berserker on merlin about 2 or 3 years ago think it still able to be transfered?

It is able to be transfered. I say mid only cause that is the only realm I will play. I had albs and hibs before the cluster cause they were on different servers. With Ywain I picked a realm and will only play that realm.

• DELERIOMDELERIOM Member Posts: 5

I have been playing DAoC again for the past two weeks and decided to resub again.  The game has definitely changed from when I played (pre TOA).  I am level 47 already and have not had trouble getting things I need. Of course there is the relearning process, but that is easy. Fun is still to be had, and the PVP is still there for sure :P  

As far as the character transfer. The old servers are still there. You just check off "Archived Servers" on the DAOC Launcher and log in as you normally would. Once you are on your toon type in the command: /freexfer ywainX     X being whichever Ywain housing you would like to be in.

Anyone is welcome to send me a tell or anyone else in I Hate People and we can get you set up with an officer, or if you just need some help otherwise with some returning questions. I've been there...and still am :P

Jambox - Skald [I Hate People]
    Zizzhel - SM

sweet thank you this is very helpful it will be a big decision on deciding which realm to choose, i will only play one realm iv done mid before and alb on differnt clusters so i thought hib next but i do enjoy mid alot

Mid or Hib are good choices... I am partial to Mid of course :P 

Send me a tell if you decide to give mid a shot.

Zizzhel - SM

• EinsamWulfEinsamWulf Member Posts: 69

I jumped on a free trial for a bit and had a blast, I would have subbed right then but my fallen earth sub was still active and figured I'd jump back in and keep playing that, but now with a pending "massive announcement" coming on tuesday that has me worried the game is switching to a F2P model, the snow capped lands of Midgard are calling me back.

Honestly this game has been calling me back time and time again simply because of how much fun it is.

Terminus
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    EinsamWulf- Legionnaire of Terminus

Originally posted by EinsamWulf

I jumped on a free trial for a bit and had a blast, I would have subbed right then but my fallen earth sub was still active and figured I'd jump back in and keep playing that, but now with a pending "massive announcement" coming on tuesday that has me worried the game is switching to a F2P model, the snow capped lands of Midgard are calling me back.

Honestly this game has been calling me back time and time again simply because of how much fun it is.

which game has massive announcement daoc or fallen earth?

Fallen Earth would be having the pending announcement :P

Zizzhel - SM

heh thanks :P

im pretty sure im going mid i kinda  want to try either a thane or valkyrie are there an excess of either?

Play what you like to be honest, both are good choices.  Since you can level pretty fast, you may want to try out both to see what suits you.

Zizzhel - SM

• GhavalGhaval Member UncommonPosts: 49

There are no over played classes in Mid these days. All the over played classes are alb and hib.