Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hellgate

2»

Comments

• alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584

Originally posted by monstermmo

This game is freakin awesome man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't say that, but at least they did remove the lames jokes the first version of game had, looks more serious now with is good. and at least its remember the first time I played ^^, though I still find it too easy let'shope next time they open the hell difficult

FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • MMO.MaverickMMO.Maverick Member CommonPosts: 7,619

I had a great time even if half the time that the beta was there I couldn't log in.

A bit too easy though currently, even Nightmare mode was a piece of cake.

I hope there'll be another beta soon, or that they open it up completely again.

The ACTUAL size of MMORPG worlds: a comparison list between MMO's

The ease with which predictions are made on these forums:
    Fratman: "I'm saying Spring 2012 at the earliest [for TOR release]. Anyone still clinging to 2011 is deluding themself at this point."

• TardcoreTardcore Member Posts: 2,325

Originally posted by MMO.Maverick

I had a great time even if half the time that the beta was there I couldn't log in.

Yeah me too. I ended up unexpectedly having to work so missed out. From what you saw how does the game compare to the first time round?

"Gypsies, tramps, and thieves, we were called by the Admin of the site . . . "

• jpnolejpnole Member UncommonPosts: 1,698

Originally posted by Tardcore

Originally posted by MMO.Maverick

Yeah me too. I ended up unexpectedly having to work so missed out. From what you saw how does the game compare to the first time round?

More detailed quest text, though Asian language to English translation needs more cleaning up. Basically the game is in the state it should have been at launch on 10/31/2007. I just hope the F2P model they use will have a sub option like LOTRO and EQ2. Would rather just pay a monthly fee then nickel & dime myself in the cash shop.