Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any updates on progress?

SenuvenSenuven Member Posts: 51
I dont have a lot of time to check things out, and am kind of hoping someone can give me a quick briefing on what is going on? Any dates? Maybe make this a quick ref area for those kind enough to help out? Thanks alot guys and gals :)

To error is human, to forgive is devine. Neither are US Marine Corps doctrine.

Comments

• Staffa22Staffa22 Member Posts: 22

Not that I have seen.  I sent them an email a week ago, and I got a response an hour later.  So people seem to actively be working on the game and responding to feedback.  I thought somewhere I read that Beta was expected late this year, but I can't find it.....

I get a little bit of a feeling these guys need to sell the game to a publisher or someone who knows how to market games for it to actually go retail.  Everything looks great so far, but the site hasn't been updated in ages.  The news post from 4/25 talks a little about that, but at least put up 2 new screenshots per month.

If this game was close to beta or anything else, their site would be much much more vibrant.

• CthulhuvongCthulhuvong Member UncommonPosts: 433

Originally posted by Staffa22
    I thought somewhere I read that Beta was expected late this year, but I can't find it.....
    It was the 6th post down in the "So,,, whats the deal?" thread. Derida got an email that said beta would be sometime this year.

As for a publisher, no Vivendi! Almost everyone uses Vivendi, and so they won't respect the game in the least. Theres gotta be a good publisher out there that they could get.

Waiting For: something good
    Games Tried: SWTOR, Star Trek Online, EQ, EQ2, Earth and Beyond, Planetside, Lineage 2, Eve Online, WoW, City of Heroes, City of Villians, Auto Assault, Fallen Earth
    Star Wars: Galaxies - Ibra Olasi (Valcyn Server) [Dead, screw you SOE]

• FEdev1FEdev1 Fallen Earth DesignerMember Posts: 12

Beta is still on schedule for later this year. Publishing is not an issue. The website is in the process of a complete redesign which is why the old one has no updates.

Thanks to all for your patience and interest. While we work, please keep up the chat on PVP, combat, and crafting. All your comments are very appreciated and taken into consideration.

--FEDev1

• CthulhuvongCthulhuvong Member UncommonPosts: 433

Originally posted by FEdev1
    Beta is still on schedule for later this year. Publishing is not an issue. The website is in the process of a complete redesign which is why the old one has no updates.
    Thanks to all for your patience and interest. While we work, please keep up the chat on PVP, combat, and crafting. All your comments are very appreciated and taken into consideration.
    --FEDev1

Pure awesomeness.

Waiting For: something good
    Games Tried: SWTOR, Star Trek Online, EQ, EQ2, Earth and Beyond, Planetside, Lineage 2, Eve Online, WoW, City of Heroes, City of Villians, Auto Assault, Fallen Earth
    Star Wars: Galaxies - Ibra Olasi (Valcyn Server) [Dead, screw you SOE]

• DelgadoDelgado Member Posts: 173
    Just knowing they read and listen got em a customer for life. And the gods have spoken.. image