Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ER is dead or at least it will be Very soon

RhygarthRhygarth Member UncommonPosts: 259

I payed to play this game and found the dev's to be totaly incompetent  they expect you to pay for beta testing and i find that unacceptable, also if you post that you have a problem with the dev's on the forum you get this :-  [#1000] You are not allowed to visit this forum.   i just find this funny that they relese a game thats not ready and if peeps post that they dont like the game you get banned from there forum...

Comments

• AtomicAtomic Member UncommonPosts: 46

Uhm ok, game will be dead soon because you get banned from the forums...cool story bro

• DismantledDismantled Member UncommonPosts: 121

Originally posted by Atomic

Uhm ok, game will be dead soon because you get banned from the forums...cool story bro

I wish I could upvote this or something.

• Hellrazor27Hellrazor27 Member Posts: 55

The game will die for many reasons.

1.More then half of the population has already left the game , the other half are new players who dont know what they are getting into.

2.Its been out since Feb and the same issues that made people leave have not been fixed ( FPS lag / Packet loss / basic game design)

3.Money ( lets face it , they had to sneak up with sub fee's without telling people , meaning they need MONEY )

4.I really dont think they know how to fix the issues with there code and they just keep adding things and not fixing the issues that make the game unplayable for most.

What really sucks is MhS is teamed up with interplay to make the "Fallout Online " MMO.Both MhS and interplay are in bad shape in the money department .

• RhygarthRhygarth Member UncommonPosts: 259

Lol you totaly missed my point getting banned from there froum dose not bother me neither is that the reason that the game will be dead soon.

The problem is with the devs trying to get peeps to pay for a broken and never to be fixed game.

• CavadusCavadus Member UncommonPosts: 707

The game is already dead.  There are less than 20 people total playing it.  And I'm not talking simultaneously online, I mean the entire in game community as a whole consists of less than 20 players.

• celee2222celee2222 Member Posts: 123

When Earthrise dies no one will care, they will just carry on playing the MMO they were playing before.

• onehunerdperonehunerdper Member Posts: 837

What does that mean?
    "V-soon"?

V-soon is when you're
    more than soon.

This game is not dead just soon,
    it's V-soon.

• celee2222celee2222 Member Posts: 123

Originally posted by erinys

You guys are full of shit, the community isnt big, but its more active and friendly then other games!

The only way it can go is up from here

Excuse me?

In what part of my statement do I personally attack the Earthrise community?

I said that no one will care and that people that left will just carry on playing the games they were already playing before hand.

In what way is that attacking the Earthrise community?

I was actually referrencing to players that have LEFT the game not players still playing it.

Sheesh :/

• username509username509 Member CommonPosts: 635

Originally posted by dismantled

I wish I could upvote this or something.

Me too... rofl rofl rofl...

Never trust a screenshot or a youtube video without a version stamp!

• angerbeaverangerbeaver Member UncommonPosts: 1,259

Originally posted by erinys

You guys are full of shit, the community isnt big, but its more active and friendly then other games!

The only way it can go is up from here

Although if you play Earthrise you give people a great impression of the friendly community you're defending.

• ApegApeg Member Posts: 91

This statement has been said for any game out there, yet there are hundreds of MMOs still alive.

Based on statements by competent people like Skankster, the game was supposed to be dead multiple times already. This sounds like all those end of the world predictions that never happen.

Yes, please go to another game. Just like you go to another game, people will come from other games to Earthrise. It has always been like that, no one sticks to one MMO forever.

Cavadus and I were there from the start and even in beta, so I'm sure we know what were talking about.The people that remain are there with this 'hope' that things will get better ( I hope they do but I think there would be a better chance of me winning the lottery).Fact is people that come into the game right now can't even experiance the stuff we did early on because there is not enough people playing to make it happen ( the most you'll see now is a few guys out in the HUGE world , no 5v? no 10v? ).Preformance has got a little bit better but still has a long way to go ( I dare anyone to FRAPS a 5v5 with the current player base and prove there is no lag )and now with the next patch there releasing TW ( Terrtory Warfare) , basicly what the whole world is supose to revolve around.Well , with the netcode , lag and poor FPS on even good rigs how large do you think these battles will get?

Fanboi's feel free to flame and prove me wrong.

• DrSpankyDrSpanky Member Posts: 341

Originally posted by onehunerdper

What does that mean?
    "V-soon"?

V-soon is when you're
    more than soon.

it's V-soon.

In-famous is when you're MORE than famous. This man El Guapo, he's not just famous, he's IN-famous

It's a proven historical fact that beer saved humankind.

• fatboy21007fatboy21007 Member Posts: 409

bahh itll go f2p as all games have. :-)

• onehunerdperonehunerdper Member Posts: 837

Originally posted by DrSpanky

What does that mean?
    "V-soon"?

V-soon is when you're
    more than soon.

it's V-soon.

In-famous is when you're MORE than famous. This man El Guapo, he's not just famous, he's IN-famous

YES! LOL

• echolynfanecholynfan Member UncommonPosts: 681

If I listened to all the people on here bashing every game out there - I wouldn't play anything because everything sucks. I just bought Erathrise and will post my honest impression of the game once I've had a chance to explore.

There hasn't been a single MMO listed on MMORPG that hasn't been savaged - including even the highly successful Rift - which is a VERY good fantasy game. I happen to be more partial to sandox sci-fi mmo's and would rather play a game like Earthrise even if it's srill in development than another MMO with gnomes :)

Currently playing SWTOR and it's MUCH better than it was at launch.

• tinuelletinuelle Member UncommonPosts: 363

What does that mean?
    "V-soon"?

V-soon is when you're
    more than soon.

it's V-soon.

Vsoon -----> Very soon

Its the new langue, like when the hardcore PvP'ers tells you that you will be Vdead Vsoon Vasap Vzulu.........

Oh my.... I just did a Vcomment, I betcha I'll be Vowned now!

• echolynfanecholynfan Member UncommonPosts: 681

Originally posted by echolynfan

If I listened to all the people on here bashing every game out there - I wouldn't play anything because everything sucks. I just bought Erathrise and will post my honest impression of the game once I've had a chance to explore.

There hasn't been a single MMO listed on MMORPG that hasn't been savaged - including even the highly successful Rift - which is a VERY good fantasy game. I happen to be more partial to sandox sci-fi mmo's and would rather play a game like Earthrise even if it's srill in development than another MMO with gnomes :)

Ok - I promised an honest review of ER and here it is: I just requested a refund through paypal.

On the lowest graphics setting I was getting 15-25fps - lag was awful and the mobs were all rubberbanding like crazy. I do like the basic concept of the game but it has a long way to go before it's ready for prime time. Why bother developing an MMO if you're not going to at least have the basic game finished before releasing it?

Rift has been the only new game that was released with the basic game completed. We all expect expansions and new content but people have to say NO to the unfinished MMO releases that charge players for a Beta (or even Alpha) release.

Another disappointment and hopefully this will prevent others from wasting their time and money. I'll be watching Earthrise in the future but it's future looks as bleak as the game's storyline :)

Currently playing SWTOR and it's MUCH better than it was at launch.

Ok - I promised an honest review of ER and here it is: I just requested a refund through paypal.

On the lowest graphics setting I was getting 15-25fps - lag was awful and the mobs were all rubberbanding like crazy. I do like the basic concept of the game but it has a long way to go before it's ready for prime time. Why bother developing an MMO if you're not going to at least have the basic game finished before releasing it?

Rift has been the only new game that was released with the basic game completed. We all expect expansions and new content but people have to say NO to the unfinished MMO releases that charge players for a Beta (or even Alpha) release.

Another disappointment and hopefully this will prevent others from wasting their time and money. I'll be watching Earthrise in the future but it's future looks as bleak as the game's storyline :)

Don't wanna say I told you so ...but I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!

• BroomyBroomy Member UncommonPosts: 487

Told ya so!

And to the poster that got my post deleted, please grow up.

ER = VGarbage.

Current Games: WOW, EVE Online

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file