Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dates for "The Hobbit" Movies Announced

RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730

As reported here, "The Hobbit" will consist of two movies, the first coming out on 14 December 2012, the second coming out on 13 December 2013.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

Comments

• MightyBeeMightyBee Member Posts: 43

Great news! I'm looking forward to see this movie! This is going to be a great event in my click!

• TorgrimTorgrim Member CommonPosts: 2,088

Orlando Bloom as Legolas again.

If it's not broken, you are not innovating.

• StarlightJunStarlightJun Member UncommonPosts: 56

OMG I am going to watch first night!

• titansoftimetitansoftime Member UncommonPosts: 13

I tried reading the book when i was like in 6th grade. Couldn't make it passed the 1st chapter lol... oh well.

• CecropiaCecropia Member RarePosts: 3,985

Originally posted by titansoftime

I tried reading the book when i was like in 6th grade. Couldn't make it passed the 1st chapter lol... oh well.

I was about the same age when the same thing happened to me. I couldn't get past that damn first chapter. A few years later I made a second attempt and made it through. Good thing too, hell of a book. I also never would have read the Lord of the Rings (which I've read more than a half dozen times now) if I hadn't survived that first fucking chapter.

"Mr. Rothstein, your people never will understand... the way it works out here. You're all just our guests. But you act like you're at home. Let me tell you something, partner. You ain't home. But that's where we're gonna send you if it harelips the governor." - Pat Webb