Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars Adventure Group

GenreNinjaGenreNinja Member CommonPosts: 159

In preparation for Guild Wars 2 and general love for the game. I've decided to adventure my way through the 4 campaigns on a single characer. Despite having been a casual player since launch 6 years ago I havn't actually done this. My goal is to really immerse in the world ArenaNet has created here. So there is some light RP involved.

If you're interested in joining up find me in game! Name is Dihn Sahdi. I'm an Elementalist Ranger.

Goal:

Play through the 4 Guild Wars campaigns Nightfall -> Factions -> Prophecies -> Eyes of the North, all on a single character. My playtime during the week is usually late night, getting on about 11:30-Midnight and playing through till dawn (CST). On the weekends I play earlier during the day.

Please understand I'm not planning to rush through the quests and missions as fast as possible. I want to really imerse in the world and adventure through the stories and really play the game. I know not everyone is into this sort of thing, but I'm hoping there might be one or two of you out there who are and really understand what I'm aiming for here.

So if you're interested in participating in this little adventure, let me know!

---

Live a life less ordinary.

Comments

• d00fbysanchod00fbysancho Member Posts: 219

Hey I'm up for it i'll look you up what about making a guild?

• GenreNinjaGenreNinja Member CommonPosts: 159

Awesome! I'll be on later tonight.

---

Live a life less ordinary.

• LintenceLintence Member Posts: 8

I just started a Dervish, Krios Valier (first character upon coming back to GW), not sure how far you are but I'd like to get in on that action too. Let me know how far you are and I'll see if I can catch up solo or whatever is needed.

• HaidranHaidran Member Posts: 7

Long time lurker (5 years now lol), first post...

I just got Guild Wars for the same thing, immersion before Guild Wars 2.  I got everything but EOTN currently and was looking for people to play with myself.. If you are interested in someone relatively new as a teamate i would love to join you guys.  Im on nights EST (UTC-5) Character-Eilara Hellfire Necro/Mes

• KillHurtKillHurt Member Posts: 347

I'm looking to start up a new character myself and would love 1-3 other people to level with and do the campaigns with. Perhaps even start an RP guild.  Please message me and we can coordinate when to start.

• helthroshelthros Member UncommonPosts: 1,449

Hey all. I just started as well. I'm interested in going through all the campaigns to see the content and entertain myself with the bonuses and eventually the hardmodes.

Msg me on here. I dropped you a line previous poster.

• DepartedSoulDepartedSoul Member UncommonPosts: 99

Hello everyone! I am also running through the missions if you guys would like to join up. Our guild, Grim Ascension, will be rolling over into Guild Wars 2. You can contact me in-game as Malgrim Dawnslayer.  

http://www.grimascension.com

When a man lies... he murders some part of the World.