Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Got any questions for the Heatwave Team?

In a couple days I'm heading to Austin to visit the Heatwave offices. If you have any questions about GnH post em here and I'll take them with me and try my best to get them answered! :)

Richard J. Cox
"There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

Comments

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

For Sunsword: What were some of the lessons learned as designer/producer for Ultima Online that you applied to Gods and Heroes?

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

Originally posted by Loktofeit

For Sunsword: What were some of the lessons learned as designer/producer for Ultima Online that you applied to Gods and Heroes?

Added to the list.

Feel free to submit as many as you'd like! :)

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."