Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How far are you in the Hall of Monuments?

2»

Comments

• MoiaxMoiax Member Posts: 22

I'm at 30/50 right now.  I'd still like to get GWAMM on my main character, and there are a few armor sets I'd like to have, but I'm not doing anything more right now to specifically to add to my Hall.

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

Originally posted by someforumguy

Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

I didn't even start..... because arenanet somehow borked their acount system while i was not playing the game... adding another step to the loggin requirements.... which i never did... and my account was set to an old no longer available mailadress

So it seems that i will not be running any of this at all

Wow, that sucks about your email adres. For the extra login field you only need to know a charactername on that account. Not sure how you can convince them its your account if you dont have access to that old email account anymore.

all you should need is the original product keys (scanned image) and they should be able to get everything working for you again.

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• kittyvonkitakittyvonkita Member Posts: 75

I'm at 41. The pvp points were the hardest imo... I'm not a fan of pvp, so I did z-keys :D