Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rift Arena

zoid8806zoid8806 Member Posts: 3

Does anyone think Rift would benefit from having some type of Arena system? Not necessarily arena but some arranged group pvp with like tracked stats?

Comments

• KilorTheMeekKilorTheMeek Member Posts: 260

So the WoW-clone trolls have more fodder?  No thanks.

Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, then beat you with experience.
  • zoid8806zoid8806 Member Posts: 3

I guess that's true, but I think it would be fun to have like a guild match system where each guild had a premade team or something of the sort.

• blackthornnblackthornn Member UncommonPosts: 615

arrange it on the forums, /pvp, go for it.

Grouping in Old school mmo's: meeting someone at the bar and chatting, getting to know them before jumping into bed.  Current mmo's grouping: tinder.  swipe, hookup, hope you don't get herpes, never see them again.
  • pierthpierth Member UncommonPosts: 1,494

There are a few threads regarding it on the game's main forums but it seems to be the same few people starting new threads and bumping each other.

• ThunderballsThunderballs Member Posts: 365

If you ask a developer they will develop it.      That is the TRION way .   

Asking for new features in an mmorpg as new as RIFt is sad, very sad.  

Caveat Emptor

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

Originally posted by zoid8806
    Does anyone think Rift would benefit from having some type of Arena system? Not necessarily arena but some arranged group pvp with like tracked stats?

Nope. Rift would benefit from something like sieges or PvP that has an effect on the world - taking a city or trade outpost for instance. It doesn't need an Arena or rated battlegrounds.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

• almalexiusalmalexius Member UncommonPosts: 180

As a side feature maybe but not like in wow as the main PvP which you were forced to do it if you wanted the best gear. That was a crap move by blizzard imo.

WOW,eq2,Vanguard,WAR,LOTRO,AOC,Rift Aion, SWTOR, TERA.

Currently playing GW2.