Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seriously, no good Housing game anymore??

DolmongDolmong Member Posts: 515

Am I the only one that looking for a good housing game since SWG or Vanguard ?

I really enjoy my time with SWG as I can be a 4 years vet on crafters only!!   By just getting my shop fully supplied and hoping people will come along to buy my stuffs, as well promoting in airport to tell people to come to my shop.

Are there any other housing games that out there do that??  Anyone suggest ??

Comments

• DolmongDolmong Member Posts: 515

no one ?? :(

• NetzokoNetzoko Member Posts: 1,271

I agree, its really a tragedy.

If it helps, there's a few that have housing that you may have missed. Runes of Magic and EQ2 have decent instaned housing. UO, SWG, Daoc have real housing. This month EVE is launching what could be considered a housing system... players are getting "captains quarters".

-------------------------

• marinridermarinrider Member UncommonPosts: 1,556

I also enjoy housing in mmos, but I barely played Vanguard (saw houses, never owned one) and I was too late to truly expirence UO.  I does seem that Archeage has a really good housing system, so look into that game.

• centkincentkin Member RarePosts: 1,527

The very best housing system BAR NONE is found in Horizons (Istaria today).  Dragon Laircrafting was so very deep with all the different kinds of rooms you could set up and fly around and the whole way they all connected in a 3-d space and how much sheer effort went into making a room that it could take man years of work to make the very best which stood out heads and shoulders over the lesser efforts. 

There are a few youtube videos of people exploring dragon lairs but they really do not do it justice -- being able to fly around in one is the best way to see them.

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

Originally posted by centkin

The very best housing system BAR NONE is found in Horizons (Istaria today).  Dragon Laircrafting was so very deep with all the different kinds of rooms you could set up and fly around and the whole way they all connected in a 3-d space and how much sheer effort went into making a room that it could take man years of work to make the very best which stood out heads and shoulders over the lesser efforts. 

There are a few youtube videos of people exploring dragon lairs but they really do not do it justice -- being able to fly around in one is the best way to see them.

Beat me to it, Istaria definently has the best housing i've seen to date.