It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Sorry for bringing my gaming problems to yourselves, however I'm having some real issues here.
I'm a long term online gamer. I have been playing online games for as long as I can remember. However, recently I have found myself disatisfied with the games I have been playing. I dont know if it's because I have played them all and I'm looking for something different, but I have literally spent the past few weeks downloading game trials and betas, and frustratingly quitting them because they simply arent satisfying. Whether this is just a phase or not, it's really beginning to put me down, and I'm genuinely thinking of ending my days as a gamer.
So I figured I would make one last attempt and turn to you guys in order to aid me on my quest to find a new game. I know it's out there somewhere!
Here is a list of the game features I am looking for:
- an online PC game (you play with and against other gamers)
- fast paced action with manual aiming (none of this turn based tab-to-target stuff)
- a player controlled economy (the players effect the ingame market and how the game developes)
- mainly PvP focused (the majority of gameplay is playing against other players)
- a sandbox type game (the actions you take make a difference to the game world and it's players)
- high end graphics
A game I am currently playing, and will probably continue to play for the rest of my days is Eve-Online. For the people who know this game, you will notice that the majority of things I am looking for are already within Eve. However, it's the slow paced gameplay, and the lack of control you have over your ship that is letting it down for me. I really only play Eve for it's awesome community.
I'm not specifically looking for a space/sci-fi type game, I will try anything which includes the features I am looking for.
Thank you greatly in advance,