Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

House pack up Working?

BarCrowBarCrow Member UncommonPosts: 2,195

I am taking advantage of the free 45 days and dabbling with SWG again. Want to pack up my house and transfer to another server via a free server merge . When I choose pack up from house management window nothing happens. I'd like to keep my house as I do pop in from time to time...any ideas?

Comments

• BadgerSmakerBadgerSmaker Member Posts: 629

Originally posted by BarCrow

I am taking advantage of the free 45 days and dabbling with SWG again. Want to pack up my house and transfer to another server via a free server merge . When I choose pack up from house management window nothing happens. I'd like to keep my house as I do pop in from time to time...any ideas?

Strange, not heard of that before.  Maybe send a help ticket for GM assistance via the in game menu.

• BarCrowBarCrow Member UncommonPosts: 2,195

Originally posted by BadgerSmaker

Originally posted by BarCrow

Strange, not heard of that before.  Maybe send a help ticket for GM assistance via the in game menu.

I just looked at my stuff and decided it was mostly crap.lol. I only played a jedi up to 53rd level for a few months. So I just transfered to Chilastra. Can you recommend a better east coast server? Chilastra doesn't seem too populated. My newbie Bounty Hunter is on Starrider which is pretty well populated ..unfortunately Starrider is not taking new transfers...which sucks. It is a cool RP server..I was out in bumfack land and there were people RPing in a small town. Awesome imo.

I forgot how glitchy the game is but simultaneously charming . The graphics are pretty decent for an old game but my new graphic card still can't get decent FPS....games always has been a hog imo..especially with shadows on.(which I love for its wierd blocky look..don't know why). Enjoying myself and think I'll keep it on my Harddrive this time for the occasional change of pace.

ONE THING: I really wish they would simplify the decorating process....how absolutely tedious. A lot of freedom but you sure pay a long boring price. EQ2 has all the freedom and none of the exasperation...oh well.lol.

• BadgerSmakerBadgerSmaker Member Posts: 629

Originally posted by BarCrow        Can you recommend a better east coast server?... but my new graphic card still can't get decent FPS....games always has been a hog imo..especially with shadows on.

I really wish they would simplify the decorating process....how absolutely tedious...

Chilastra is pretty much it for East Coast servers if you can't transfer to SS, all the others have considerably lower population.

I assume you're getting 60FPS when stationary which drops off as you move around, is that right?

You'll get used to decorating, some people make a bunch of macros to help.

This may help: Advanced Guide to Home Decorating

And this may be of interest: Master of Force Shui

• BarCrowBarCrow Member UncommonPosts: 2,195

Thanks alot Badgersmaker. Been enjoying myself. Only mildly annoyed with giant tree ...millinium falcon and other ridiculous houses in the middle of tatooine (and other planets)..wish they'd stuck with your basic home designs. Still...I can ignore it for the most part....thanks again.

P.S. Can't seem to pack up my new characters house either...maybe I'm doing it wrong. I assume i use the house management console and choose "Pack up house"..right?...

and.....yes... 60fps still and it drops when I move.