Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dragon AGE Play order

nomssnomss Member UncommonPosts: 1,468

Um.. what's the proper order to play the game? I finished DA Origins. But there is "Other campaings". What order do I play them? I want the proper order story wise.

Comments

• GroovyFlowerGroovyFlower Member Posts: 1,245

Look at release date and in that order play from first to last?

I myself never got any DLC(refuse to pay for that) only had that box with stoneprison and bloodarmor version Dragon age:Origin Collector's Edition and they just blend into game story.

Prolly same go for other DLC?

• SwaneaSwanea Member UncommonPosts: 2,401

There is no REAL order really.  Return to Ostagar has to happen...after Ostagar....

The rest have no "real order" except for two.  Awakenings (Which is actually the expansion), and Witch Hunt.  Witch Hunt is the END of DAO and gives details on DA2.  WH happens after Awakenings.  Golems, Shale, Lelianas song and darkspawn can be done in any order.  The last two are outside the storyline really.  Leliana is well before the game, and darkspawn is as if the Warden died in the joining or elsewhere, causing Alistar to lead the free people of Middle Ear....errr Fareldan.

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,882

You can also look at the bonus items a bit: If you can get bonus for extra campaign 1 by completing extra campaign 2, then it would be logical to complete campaign 2 before campaign 1.

You can see the bonus items available from list of installed modules, there are descriptions like "Complete the Witch hunt to unlock item for Awakening"