Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How stable is this game

SyrusSyiSyrusSyi Member Posts: 366

I have't heard much about this game and i am looking for a new game cause i am tired of the same old fantsy setting and every new game that comes out.

so my questions are

how is the population

how is the gameplay

how is the game peroid

Playing: Single player games |

Awaiting: Wild Star |Blade & Soul | The Repopulation | The Elder Scrolls online | ArcheAge | Firefall | Survarium | Bless | Black Desert |

Played: Guild Wars | Diablo 3 |The War Z | Runescape |World of Warcraft |Combat Arms |Perfect World | Rift | Fiesta | DC universe online | Aion | Age of Conan |Allods | Vindictus | The Secret World | Forge | Battle of the Immortals | Global Agenda| Cabal Online | Tera |

Comments

• etharnetharn Member UncommonPosts: 152

You could answer all of your questions by doing the trial they have. 

A man who fears nothing is a man who loves nothing; and if you love nothing, what joy is there in your life?

• Jester92Jester92 Member Posts: 156

yeah, we COULD do the trial, but that would include giving out information to a game we know practically nothing about... so the questions stand, Could anyone inform us? :D

J. B.

• NeVeRLiFtNeVeRLiFt Member UncommonPosts: 380

Originally posted by syrusmag3

I have't heard much about this game and i am looking for a new game cause i am tired of the same old fantsy setting and every new game that comes out.

so my questions are

how is the population

how is the gameplay

how is the game peroid

The game currently has a small population.

Sector 1 has the largest amount of players with Sector 2 coming in next, S2 tends to also be where the roleplayers hold their events most often... thou sometimes they hold them in S1.

Sector 3 and Deadfall are where the pvp'er and certain pvp oriented clans tend to hangout.

The player base for S2 and S3 is a lot smaller but this does not hurt the game because of the games setting and how it's setup. There are many good clans... but it also depends on the faction you choose on just how many options you will have when it comes to a clan.

Terminal Woods is empty I rarely see more than a handful of people there.

Again the games setting is not hurt at all by the small player base.

The game has a combat overhaul coming with the 1.9 patch and will see skills/abilities/mutations being better ballanced.

The game has great crafting system, and if you like exploring and gathering materials and the occasional pvp then you should like Fallen Earth.

Overall the game is ok, you can see the game is headed in the right direction and the developers want to give the players what they want. I think the game needs to make Factions matter and make them important again.

The game still has what most people consider cluncky controls/movement and combat... but if you just give it a chance and get used to it and map out the keys you need then it's really not that bad.

I had a friend say he hated the controls and combat, but after mapping out his keys and getting used to it he is now level 25 and enjoying the game now for 2 months.

edit: Fallen Earth has some the nicest GM's and players I've ever saw when it comes to helping out other players ;)

Played: MCO - EQ/EQ2 - WoW - VG - WAR - AoC - LoTRO - DDO - GW/GW2 - Eve - Rift - FE - TSW - TSO - WS - ESO - AA - BD
    Playing: Sims 3 & 4, Diablo3 and PoE
    Waiting on: Lost Ark
    Who's going to make a Cyberpunk MMO?

• ZinzanZinzan Member UncommonPosts: 1,351

Originally posted by syrusmag3

so my questions are

how is the population

how is the gameplay

how is the game peroid

Well, it's not the usual fantasy setting, that being said as a post-apocalyptic setting, it's very bland and has no original thought. The game simply is not as good as Fallout 2, let alone Fallout 3.

Population is small but dedicated, friendly and helpful.

Gameplay is buggy, repetitive, skilless and boring.

Despite this, it's not a bad game, problem is, it's not a good game either. Very little content, terrible pvp, among the worst in the mmo universe currently.

Crafting sucks, it's a terrible grind and it's the usual crap we see in every other fantasy mmo. Making a bike and a car is fun for a while, but it gets boring and dull in a heartbeat. Don't believe those who say it's great.....SWG was great crafting, EvE is great crafting, this is a grind and the same grind every other bland mmo uses, pure and simple.

There are some nice hidden bits which kept me playing for a few months, but once you hit the faction wheel it becomes clear that there is actually little content worth mentioning, no real point to the game at all and subsequently little to keep people playing.

The skill system isn't too bad either and exploration is one the games main entertainments.

Expresso gave me a Hearthstone beta key.....I'm so happy :)