Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need an MMO that will get me hooked fast!

averealavereal Member UncommonPosts: 8

Ive played mmos for quite awhille now. I have played several mmos IE: WoW, Aion, L2, GW, Lotro p2p, Eq2 & Extended, D&D, Atlantica. Perfect word, Runes of Magic, Forsaken world, Grand Chase, Maple Story. thats just to name a few. I would not mind retrying some of the games listed but im looking for a new fresh kind of world that i can get alot of play from and not be dependent on being on every second of the day something casual that i can look forward to coming home too from work. I wantsomething very comunity based and something I can just enjoy.... yeah but im open to suggestions and i will try about anything to get that edge back thanks in advance :D

Comments

• zeowyrmzeowyrm Member Posts: 746

Rift.

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

Well, you could try Rift but I have a feeling with your history that you get tired of it pretty soon, it is a lot like most games you already played.

I would give one of the old games a shot again until GW2 or TOR launches, or maybe try to get into the TERA beta.

• deadhopedeadhope Member Posts: 52

If you played WoW, you played about 90% of rift.

• badchicnbadchicn Member Posts: 7

All of the games you listed are very similar to each other. Try something that plays a little different such as Bloodline Champions, League of Legends, Savage 2 or Vindictus. I play all of them a few hours a week.

• GF_InsaneoGF_Insaneo Member Posts: 18
    I would say as long as your in Canada/USA try vindictus. If not then maybe try divine souls (very quick to get into and very different from your WOW type game)
  • nine56nine56 Member UncommonPosts: 208

Try giving Vanguard a shot. The population is slowly increasing with all of the free accounts SoE just gave out. It might be what you're looking for.

• stevengwstevengw Member Posts: 53

I got addicted to Fallen earth for a while, it's worth a try the post apocolyptic world feels awsome, but beware it's dark side, there are ingame clicks whom think they own the place and its very tribal, very like americas real life gang cultures. So if your from the states and understand this ull love it. if your from euorpe you'll hate it with a passion!

I have also returned to Starwars Galaxies & Everquest 2, they have always been hard to beat for me..

And the odd time I float into Conan & Lord of the rings online..

I tried Rift & enjoyed it for a few weeks, but got bored very quickly, it seems to have no lasting appeal and nobody lasts more than a few weeks except the hardcore whom lifetime subbed!

Anarchy online is also worth a blast! its free but it has aged and dont expect up to date graphics!