Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best PvP Class?

I played and loved this game before CU and NGE but I was a melee stacker and after NGE my character was basically destroyed......at least my playstyle was. 

However, I am thinking about coming back and playing a ranged shooter.  I remember how good BHs were if combined with carbiner or pistoleer...I know you cant do that anymore but are they still the best ranged option for PvP?

Also, is having a pet a disadvantage as you have to use points on the pet tree instead of maxing out more BH skills?

Comments

• AC1074AC1074 Member Posts: 274

There are lots of ranged options for PvP. I think commando is the most strongest of the ranged followed by officer or BH. Light side jedi are mainly tanks and Dark Side jedi are good DPSers. Bounty Hunter is ok with a pet. Provided you have the right pet the expertise points will even out if you are running BH/BM. As with many mmos it will boil down to play style and of course gear. Buffs take center stage in SWG pvp.